Czardas Solo Part

Stevieb

Hi, I'm auditing our bands entire library, many parts missing (and full sets) but I wonder if anyone has the Vibraphone/Xylophone solo copy to Monti's Czardas arranged by Tim Jackson that we could have a copy of please?
I find it most annoying the amount of Solo copies that disappear.
Any help greatly received.

Vegasbound

Hi, I'm auditing our bands entire library, many parts missing (and full sets) but I wonder if anyone has the Vibraphone/Xylophone solo copy to Monti's Czardas arranged by Tim Jackson that we could have a copy of please?
I find it most annoying the amount of Solo copies that disappear.
Any help greatly received.
Have you contacted the publisher? Or the arranger ?

Stevieb

Have you contacted the publisher? Or the arranger ?
There is No publisher on the printed score or band parts and I have had no look locating the music on any of the many websites that sell music i.e. 'Just Music' or ' Brass Band music shop (Pennine)' etc.
That's the only reason I put out a message on The Mouthpiece. I do not use any of the mainstream 'Social Media'.
I was going to hand write out the part off the score but believe it or not, the percussion lines on sheet 14 are missing! So that was not even an avenue open to me.

James Yelland

Tim Jackson is a very well known French horn player and composer who currently teaches at the RNCM. There is an email address for him on the RNCM website. Having said that, I'm familiar with many of his works and I have to say that a xylo solo of this type doesn't sound like the sort of thing he would normally do, so perhaps it's a different Tim Jackson. But the fact that you can't find any trace of it anywhere online suggests to me that it may well have been an unauthorised arrangement in the first place.

Stevieb

Tim Jackson is a very well known French horn player and composer who currently teaches at the RNCM. There is an email address for him on the RNCM website. Having said that, I'm familiar with many of his works and I have to say that a xylo solo of this type doesn't sound like the sort of thing he would normally do, so perhaps it's a different Tim Jackson. But the fact that you can't find any trace of it anywhere online suggests to me that it may well have been an unauthorised arrangement in the first place.
Thanks James, I think this Tim Jackson is a percussionist / drummer by the fact that he appears on a couple of you tube videos but that is of little help in my quest for a copy of the solo part.
I hope the musician who took our original reads this thread and is ashamed of themselves!!

Product tMP members are discussing