Crunchy or smooth?!?

Which type of peanut butter is better?

• Total voters

PeterBale

Staff member
I'm not allergic to peanuts, but they are certainly not my choice! Oddly enough, I don't mind them so much in cooking - chicken satay etc - but when Revels first came out, I would always make sure I saved an orange or toffee one till last to take away the taste of the coconut (not toooo bad) or peanut (yuck) ones :oops:

lizi

hmm... NO!

Peanut Butter..........or Blender....... :cry:

Hmmmmm.................................
:?:

Blender..... :roll:

Mrs Fruity

BoozyBTrom said:
daisygemma said:
It just has to be Crunchy with loads of strawberry jam on top. (Discovered that one in America):!:

Has to Be Peanut buttrer and jelly sandwiches. ( As the yanks call em)

Chunky all the way.

Just fancy one now :p :p

Ha!!!! It LIVES!!!!

Accidental

Supporting Member
Has to be crunchy, every time!

Love it with marmite, jam, or chocolate spread (NOT all together!).....but my fave way to eat it is
Bread
Butter
Cheddar
Peanut Butter
Jam (pref. Rasberry)
Butter
Bread

:D Really not as gross as it sounds, I promise!

Big Twigge

Accidental said:
Love it with marmite, jam, or chocolate spread (NOT all together

I don't know about the jam option but marmite, chocolate spread and peanut butter is a fantastic combination in a sandwich (like eating a snickers ......but with marmite)

Cornishwomble

Elvis used to eat piles of Fried Peanut butter (crunchy) and Jam sandwiches and it didn't do him any harm!

Well erm... :?

Seedhouse

Hmm I like bovril but not marmite. Think we should leave the subjet on peanut butter though, because the Mods will pounce on us if we're not careful.

twigglet

Mmmm crunchy, although sometimes the bits squeek in your teeth and that goes right through me!!

Peanut butter and jam is best :D

Looks like I'm going to have to go to Sainsbury's and get some nowz