Crunchy or smooth?!?

Which type of peanut butter is better?

• Total voters

Darth_Tuba

For what I believe is my 500th post, which peanut butter is better, crunchy or smooth? I just can't decide!!!

Di

Sorry, but eeeuuu, nasty sticky stuff. Love peanuts, butter is ok in the right places (bread, jacket potatoes etc), but TOGETHER .....?? :shock:

Same really with nuts and chocolate. Love nuts, absolute chocoholic, but mix 'em? Not for me. :(

neiltwist

bread
butter
butter
(crisps)
crunchy peanut butter
butter
butter
bread

the crisps are optional, but any will do!

Straightmute

I think I must have a peanut butter allergy. I generally have to leave the room if anyone opens a jar.

How can you guys eat anything that smells quite so rancid?

Disgusted of Harrogate.

D

yeah, peanut butter toasties are awesome, after a while, all the peanut butter gets really warm and oozes out of the sides and all over your t-shirt (if you happen to have a food-goes-in-mouth problem, like myself)

It just has to be Crunchy with loads of strawberry jam on top. (Discovered that one in America):!:

Havent had it for years though, perhaps a trip to the supermarket is called for!

BoozyBTrom

daisygemma said:
It just has to be Crunchy with loads of strawberry jam on top. (Discovered that one in America):!:

Has to Be Peanut buttrer and jelly sandwiches. ( As the yanks call em)

Chunky all the way.

Just fancy one now :p :p

Sellers_Bird

am allergic to the stuff so its neither for me unless i want an afternoon in a&e on an adrenalin drip....mainly not great!

EIBB_Ray

BoozyBTrom said:
daisygemma said:

Has to Be Peanut buttrer and jelly sandwiches. ( As the yanks call em)

Chunky all the way.

Just fancy one now :p :p

Yes, but we still spell it "butter." Had no clue that the Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich (or "PB &J") was exclusively american, thought you lot were responsible for sandwiches..... BTW, we don't usually add butter in addition to the Peanut Butter, and Grape jelly is probably most common, strwberry jam probably second. (crusts optional)