Contacting Mods?

Laura

I've sent a couple of messages over the last month to do with my account but have received no reply. Do we contact the mods through the 'contact us' button at the bottom as that is what I have been doing. Cheers

tromwinst

I've sent a couple of messages over the last month to do with my account but have received no reply. Do we contact the mods through the 'contact us' button at the bottom as that is what I have been doing. Cheers
Me too...sent three now.

tromwinst

As the Mods are all busy people, can I suggest sending a message to ALL mods rather than three messages to one mod - that way your message will be spotted and dealt with a lot quicker.

:tup
Exactly what I have done. Private messages to three different mods and admin. First message was on thursday. If one of them could get back to me that would be good ;)

Laura

Sorry to start something off here. It really was an innocent question to see if I could get a reply as it was about 3 weeks ago I wrote my first then another a week later. I was just wondering if I could get a reply that's all :D

WoodenFlugel

Staff member
Sorry to start something off here. It really was an innocent question to see if I could get a reply as it was about 3 weeks ago I wrote my first then another a week later. I was just wondering if I could get a reply that's all :D
PM me - I'll try to sort out. :)

StellaJohnson

wouldn't it be easier to have a contact mod tab somewhere on the site so that all mods can access it and deal with quiries? Not everyone who comes on the site knows all the mods?