contacting Michael Antrobus!?

Iain Maxwell

Does anyone happen to know where I can get in touch with Michael Antrobus???
I'm looking for an arrangement he did of 'The Pink Panther' for trombone trio. :lol: I heard a live recording of it by Fodens, but no-one seems to know where i can get it!

Thanks

tewkeshorn

Account Suspended
Likewise I've been trying to hunt his details down over the web too to get hold of his Variations on Twinkle Twinkle Little Star off Sheona Whites CD but no such luck so far!

Di

Hope I'm not embarrassing wrong, but isn't said "M" Antrobus "Margaret"? :oops: :)

Quote from Voice of the Tenor Horn insert:

"......Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, which was arranged especially for this recording by her good friend and fellow player, Margie Antrobus"!

Hope this helps.

horn1

Dinie said:
Hope I'm not embarrassing wrong, but isn't said "M" Antrobus "Margaret"? :oops: :)

Quote from Voice of the Tenor Horn insert:

"......Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, which was arranged especially for this recording by her good friend and fellow player, Margie Antrobus"!

Hope this helps.
Think you'd be right!

Iain Maxwell

as far as i know there are two M Antrobus. One is Michael you lives in norway, and the other is his daughter, Margaret, who plays baritone with YBS.

dyl

Iain Maxwell said:
as far as i know there are two M Antrobus. One is Michael you lives in norway, and the other is his daughter, Margaret, who plays baritone with YBS.
Make that: used to play with YBS!

Iain Maxwell

really? who does she play for now? Does anyone know if she has an email address?? Just to save me phoning her dad in norway!

Cheers