CONGRATULATIONS TO WHITBURN

Borfeo

Congratulations to all connected to the WHITBURN band

An outstanding result, well done, and thank you for putting Scottish banding back on the map.

Thanks Mark, obviously the band are very happy with the result. Lets hope this is the start of good things and people to start coming in to hear us play! :wink:

Thanks to everyone else who has sent us congratulations on other threads.

Richard Dyson

Aidan

ello mr. dyson sir :) well done on your result..
I saw you through a window before we were about to go on, but I dont think you recognised me :p
brilliant result for the band. Tell Katrina I didnt get a word of her inebriated txt.

Richard Pugh

Just like to add congrats...fantastic result! Sounds like from the previous post that Katrina was celebrating almost as much as Crawford!!

Congratulations Whitburn. Absolutely fantastic result at the Open. A special mention to Gordon Jenkins and Andy Duncan, like someone said before perhaps two of the nicest people in banding. Andy had to sit through an impromtu puppet show from my daughter (aged 4) when he came to stay with us and he laughed and clapped in all the right places, just proves what a top bloke he is.

See you at the Scottish Open. :)

katmaz

hi nadia!! how are you?? sorry about the incomprehensible text at the open- my phone was sending out really funny messages that night, there must have been a problem with my sim or somethin'...... :lol:

Thanks for your vote in the fantasy brass band thingy mate, you flatter me!! :oops:

hope ure fine, hear from u soon

katrina m :D

Wutburn

Just to say that smelly was absolutely horsed at the open just like the whole bond! Still cannae believe i blew 17 quid on a round for ne katrina and emma farrow!! Aw well Just need to keep goin. See yeez efter!

Aidan

katmaz said:
hi nadia!! how are you?? sorry about the incomprehensible text at the open- my phone was sending out really funny messages that night, there must have been a problem with my sim or somethin'...... :lol:
hmm... methinks you were just leathered and sending random messages in jockland-ish!

katmaz said:
Thanks for your vote in the fantasy brass band thingy mate, you flatter me!! :oops:
hehe nae probs.. ur good for a baritone player ;)

katmaz said:
hope ure fine, hear from u soon

katrina m :D

Goddamn girl.. you know im fine! ;) :lol:
and yes, you just have :)
keep well. See you at the Jockland Open!