Co-op 2000 Brass, Crewe, Cheshire

Richard

Players Needed

Edit: for current vacancies and contact details please see most recent posts

United Norwest 2000 brass seek cornet players and Bb bass player. Come along and join this friendly contesting band. All players are welcome, rehearsals are Monday and Fridays 7.45- 9.30 in Crewe. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Richard

Students in Cheshire/Staffordshire

Are you moving to stoke, crewe or keele to study. Are you interested in joining a brass band in the area? If so United Norwest 2000 Brass is the young friendly band for you. Practices are Mondays and Fridays 7.45 - 9.30. Contact Richard on 01782813859 for more details.

Richard

Principle Euphonium Required

United Norwest 2000 Brass are looking for a principle euphonium player for the summer and the national finals in September. The band are a successful 3rd section contesting band based in Crewe. We practice on Tuesdays and Fridays 7.30 - 9.45.
The band came second in the Northwest Areas and second in Derby.
Please contact Richard on 07941041161 or email richard@rharbour.fslife.co.uk for more information.

jimothy

Crewe Co-op require cornet players

United Co-op Band (Crewe) are currently looking for a top notch cornet player. Based in Crewe, Cheshire and promoted this year to the championship section we are a friendly and sociable lot. If you think you;re up to it, contact me by PM or by e-mail to jim@britcliffe.net you can browse our website at www.crewecoop.co.uk

Heather

Jimothy - perhaps you should have left the photo off your message. We don't want to scare anyone off!!!
Being serious though, we're a great Band, both musically and socially. Come and join us.

Richard

Solo Trombone Required

United Norwest 2000 Brass require a solo trombone player. We are currently a third section band in Crewe area. We have qualified for the nationals in September and have been promoted for 2006.
Rehearsals are Tuesday and Friday 7.45 - 9.45

rooster241

trombone player

hi guys just wanted to know if u needed a trom player just for the finals or permenant. if u are lookin for just the finals i could possibly help out.i play tenor or bass trom and have played in championship section banding and also lower section banding. so if your interested then let me know the siruation and we can take it from there. cheers pete

westburykid

Flugel Horn Player required for 1st Section North West Band

United Coop (Crewe) Band are seeking a Flugel Horn Player.
1st section North West Area.
Invited to the Spring Festival (your chance to play Essence of Time)!

Visit: http://www.crewecoop.co.uk
Email: carlball@carlball.com

Superb chance to join one of the area's most consistent bands.

Richard

United Norwest 2000 Brass- Players needed

After a successful two years (twice qualifying for national finals coming 4th and 6th, Pontins champions 2004 and 2nd 2005) the band currently have a vacancy for a solo euphonium player. The band also seeks two cornet players
The band is based in Crewe, 5 mins from station and practice Tuesday and Friday nights.Please contact Richard on 07941041161 or email richard@rharbour.fslife.co.uk for more details

Richard

New Players Required

United Norwest 2000, based in Crewe, require a Euphonium and backrow cornet players to help progress the band further. We were promoted last this year and achieved 7th at the area championships. We are based in Crewe and practice on Tuedays and Fridays. For more details contact Richard on 07941041161 or email richard@rharbour.fslife.co.uk

Last edited:

Richard

Euphonium and Flugel Player required

United Norwest COOP require a solo euphonium and Flugel player. We practice in Crewe, Tuesday and Friday nights 7.45 - 10. If you want more information then please email richard@rharbour.fslife.co.uk or tel 0794041161.

All players welcome.

jamie m

United 2000 co-op, vacancies

Due to player relocation, United 2000 Co-op are looking to recruit a principal cornet.
The band has had a very succesful couple of years including consecutive appearances at the national finals (4th / 6th 3rd section) and have been competing in the 2nd section since Jan 2006. Other results have included Pontins 3rd section champions 2004, runners up 2nd section 2005, 3rd section champions 2004, 2005 JJB march & hymn contest. We have the usual summer engagements and an exciting autumn fixture list!

We rehearse in Crewe (J16 M6), Tuesday and Friday 7-45 - 9-45
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please contact MD Jamie Meredith on 07773 774491

Last edited:

jamie m

Principal cornet and Euph/Bari

United 2000 co-op are looking to recruit a principal cornet to lead this up & coming 2nd section band. Recent successes have included consecutive national finals (3rd section), Pontins 2nd section runners up 2005, 3rd section champions 2004. If you are a commited, ambitous player looking for an end chair position we could be the band for you!

We are also looking for a Euph / Bari player (position to be decided dependant on abilty)

Rehearsals are Tues / Fri, 7-45 - 9-45 in Crewe, M6 J16

Please contact MD Jamie Meredith on 07773 774491 or e-mail merben@btinternet .com

jamie m

1st Baritone required, north west

United Co-op 2000 ( Crewe ), 2nd section North West, have a vacancy on 1st Baritone.
A friendly yet very ambitious band which has enjoyed considerable success on both contest & concert platforms over the past 3 years, ( consecutive nationals 3rd section, 4th & 6th. Pontins 3rd section champions 2004, 2nd section runners up 2005 )

For more information, please contact Jamie Meredith ( MD ) on 07773 774491 or via pm

robbie

United Co-op 2000 Community band

The United Co-op 2000 B Band situated in Crewe requires a Sop, solo Euph, Trombones and Basses to complete the line up for 2007. All players are welcome of all ages and abilities. If your interested, either send me a pm or an email to robdstevenson@tesco.net

robbie

The band now only requires a Sop and a 2nd Trombone so if you fancy coming down for a blow then feel free to contact me on robdstevenson@tesco.net All players are welcome on any instrument.

We are based in Crewe near the train station and we rehearse on Monday evenings.

jamie m

United 2000 co op, solo trom required

United 2000 Co-op Brass require a solo trombone to complete our line up.

We're a 2nd section band which enjoys full rehearsals and have many exciting projects this year, a solo concert with Jon Pippen ( solo trom Brighouse ) and a joint concert with BT being just a few.

We rehearse in Crewe, Cheshire on Tuesdays & Fridays

Any interested parties can either PM me or contact me on 07773 774491

Thanks,

Jamie Meredith
MD United 2000 Co-op

robbie

Players required, South Cheshire North Staffordshire

Edit: Check latest posts for current vacancies...................

The United Co-op 2000 Community band are looking players of all ages and abilities to join this newly formed organisation.
Although we have only been going for 4 months we already have over 20 players and a couple of jobs for the diary.
Rehearsals are on Monday evenings starting at 7 and we are located near to the train station in Crewe.
If you have any enquiries please feel free to send me an email, add me to msn or pm me on this.

Rob Stevenson - MD United Co-op Community Band

Email - robdstevenson@tesco.net
msn - rob_crewe2005@hotmail.co.uk