'Chrystal' clear?

MRSH

Supporting Member
Dave Payn said:
With no offence intended to Palace fans (particularly MRSH). I find this staggering.... is this Diadora's fault?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004360381,00.html

Well, I'm absolutely speechless. But at the same time laughing my head off. That is so funny. It doesn't particularly matter whose fault it was it's the fact they actually went on sale in the Club Shop that's astonishing.

Perhaps the guys at Diadora contracted out to Colonel Gaddafi's factory in readiness for his take over and change of name. :shock: :shock: :shock:

TuTuKu

Ha ha I heard about this!! Apparently Diadora say they will swap any "botched" shirts for new (correct) ones...

i'd be inclined to keep it n then flog it in a few years when it's a collector's item!!! 8)

mikelyons

Supporting Member
Does nothing at all to improve the image of footballers as stupid, illiterate, inarticulate and over-paid nancy boys!

mikelyons

Supporting Member
bigmamabadger said:
Can Sun readers spell Kristle?
I stand astonished. :roll:
BMB
xx

No, but they do know tits when they see them!

( :oops: :shock: I can't believe I said that and I haven't even been drin king!)

bigmamabadger

mikelyons said:
bigmamabadger said:
Can Sun readers spell Kristle?
I stand astonished. :roll:
BMB
xx

No, but they do know tits when they see them!

( :oops: :shock: I can't believe I said that and I haven't even been drin king!)

Blue, Coal or Great?
I refuse to countenance the possibility that you meant anything other than those, I thought you were I nice man...
BMB
xx

mikelyons

Supporting Member
bigmamabadger said:
Blue, Coal or Great?
I refuse to countenance the possibility that you meant anything other than those, I thought you were I nice man...
BMB
xx

Of course, we get all of those in our garden. We also have a couple of woodpeckers (Lesser spotted, no less) so I wear a hat when I go out. :)

andywooler

Supporting Member
[quote="MRSH
Perhaps the guys at Diadora contracted out to Colonel Gaddafi's factory in readiness for his take over and change of name. :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote]

No worries Matt, you'll only need these shirts for the one season anyway.

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.