Christmas Gift for brass bander

What does one buy a fellow brass band enthusiast for xmas? Apart from the very cliched CD of some top band.

Needs to be something original.

Thanks.

jockinafrock

:D What about some great Fodens merchandise...!!? :D

We have t shirts, polo shirts, music bags, ties, cds, cornets, drinks bottles (and not just for water!), handy bags that can be for mutes/footie boots/lunch box etc, or the new Fodens calendar...!
We're selling as far as Denmark, Italy and New York - oh, and Crewe...!

Visit the website or send me a PM if you're interested in any of the clothing/bags/water bottles. If we don't have it in stock we have a great supplier that will get it out to you before Christmas!!!

www.fodensband.co.uk

Dave Payn

DVDs?

Bach for Brass - German Brass
Gran Fanfaria - Venezuelan Brass Ensemble

Both are top notch, in my view.

Kaggen90

I´m also looking for a christmas gift, for my 16 year old cornet playing brother.
And I checked out The Berp, but is it really doing things other then holding the mouthpiece??

brassneck

I´m also looking for a christmas gift, for my 16 year old cornet playing brother.
And I checked out The Berp, but is it really doing things other then holding the mouthpiece??
It allows anyone to practice buzzing using the same real-time conditions as playing the instrument (posture, weight of instrument, mouthpiece pressure etc.). The advantage of varying the resistance of air passing through it can potentially reap benefits for a player who needs to develop in that area.

BENNYBOY

What about new CD from John Lee and Boobs and Brass "Whatever It Takes . Its not a top band and all the money goes to a really good cause and the CD is great