christmas day

Di

Woohoooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Get out the Schneewaltzer :lol: :lol:

And they say Christmas comes but once a year!

What a treat!

Happy Chrimbo everyone

Noooooooooooo put Schneewaltzer away......away pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.......bum cha cha bum cha cha bum cha cha..........could go on for weeeeeeeeeeeeeks please no!!!!

NeilW

At least a) its warm and b) its light late into the evenings for caroling.

Time for #5, I think...

Neil.

flugelgal

I wonder when they'll start playing Christmas Carols. Come to think of it, have ANY of them actually played their instruments since entering the house? They must be really very good to get away with that! :shock:

flugelgal

If black socks aren't allowed as they're the same as blue socks does that mean that a horn and a banjo are the same because they're both musical instruments or does it mean that a horn and a cornet would be the same? :shock: :twisted:

*puts away giant wooden spoon*

Accidental

Supporting Member
and do all the different CDs count as the same things?

Maybe the housemates are all closet masochicts, and they WANT to fail and be punished? :wink:

Di

flugelgal said:
If black socks aren't allowed as they're the same as blue socks does that mean that a horn and a banjo are the same because they're both musical instruments or does it mean that a horn and a cornet would be the same? :shock: :twisted:

*puts away giant wooden spoon*

And Baileys and Champagne and Vodka?

But it only says NO IDENTICAL gifts, so they may get away with those.

flugelgal

Methinks that all the housemates should be really glad that I'm not BOC Brother since I'm incredibly pedantic at times.. :twisted:

flugelgal

I can't wait to find out whether I'm right and they have failed or whether BOC Brother isn't actually that evil after all and they have passed. :twisted: