Chocolate or kissing?

bigmamabadger

But kissing is better for your teeth and what is more important to a Brass player?

Jim:biggrin:
Kissing is very bad for brass players. It relaxes the lips too much. When I played in a youth band we were officially banned from snogging for 2 hours before a concert :wink:
Chocolate wins.
BMB
xx

euphojim

Kissing is very bad for brass players. It relaxes the lips too much. When I played in a youth band we were officially banned from snogging for 2 hours before a concert :wink:
Chocolate wins.
BMB
xx

No, this was just a ploy to get you to concentrate on the job in hand. Bet they didn't insist you ate chocolate before a concert!

barrytone

No, this was just a ploy to get you to concentrate on the job in hand. Bet they didn't insist you ate chocolate before a concert!

Not sure, I heard of a championship section band that some years ago nearly sacked a player because he wouldn't stop snogging his girlfriend before a contest. Apparently he got on stage and missed several top notes and said his lip felt strange, he thought it was probably bruised through all the kissing. Don't know who he was but I'd love to meet him!

Love chocolate though but wouldn't eat it and then blow my bari, seen a mouthpiece totally clogged up with chocolate and when it was removed, phew, what a smell!

SuperMosh

Don't know about this to be honest. Two of our players were embracing embouchures prior to our blinder at the Midlands Areas (we came first by the way ;)) and this seemed to have no ill effects.

leisa

LMAO to this thread! suppose it depends who your kissing really!! I'd defo go for kissing though!! am curious to know what type of chocolate they used...cant be a flake...they don't melt!!

Maybe we're buyin the wrong type of chocolate...:biggrin: