Cheerio Guys, been fun

WhatSharp?

Active Member
Well I'm FREEE! no more late night frantic posting! :D seriously though it's been a blast (and I STILL say the bed incident was HBB's fault :wink: ) and hope you all have fun! All the best to you all ... and Minstrel says bye too... err Minstrel? MINSTREL?..... umm BB I think I may have left something behind :oops: .......
 

super_sop

Supporting Member
bye WS, youll be missed.
oh and thanks for leaving us the rat dude, the fridge is starting to look a little bear again
 

2nd man down

Moderator
Staff member
See ya mate...in a strange way I feel like I know you and I've never even clapped eyes on you (except for the crap avatar you used to have!!)

It's been fun, well done for all your efforts, if you like i'll bring the rat out when I'm evicted next week.?
 

trombelle

Member
hey y'all,
im not trying to hijack WS's thread but i just wanted to add that im sad to go too!!! im sorry i havn't been on much lately but i've had a lot going on. it's been fun tho!!
i leave for italy tomorrow so i won't be able to keep an eye on you all!!! be good, and PLEASE be careful!! (yes 2MD that means you, i won't be here to dish out the plasters anymore!)

anyway, good luck guys and thanks for being such a laugh

shell xxx
 

WhatSharp?

Active Member
2nd man down said:
See ya mate...in a strange way I feel like I know you and I've never even clapped eyes on you (except for the *beep* avatar you used to have!!)

It's been fun, well done for all your efforts, if you like i'll bring the rat out when I'm evicted next week.?
Cheers, I'm sure HBB will be more than happy to help you look after her (if you can find here, you may find her in the Jacuzzi, she seems to like it there!).
 

Seedhouse

Active Member
Sorry to see you go! :(
I'm sure you'll agree that we've all really gotten to know each other really well in the house, and it's always sad to lose a fellow Boc Bro member! :cry:
Enjoy the outside world, and having your life back without the restrictions of BB! :wink:
Cheerio! :(
 

Accidental

Supporting Member
Aw Steve, the house isn't the same without you - but its cool to have the giraffe avatar back! Glad you left Minstrel behind... maybe she'll poo in someone's bed or eat one of Craig's shirts to get them back for nominating you! :wink:
 

WhatSharp?

Active Member
Thanks Alex, at least now I have some free time to sort out the bands website (which I was getting a bit slack on) and keep the happy tMP day thread up to date!

:D looks like things are going to get interesting with Groovy on Holiday. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens!
 

super_sop

Supporting Member
Accidental said:
Aw Steve, the house isn't the same without you - but its cool to have the giraffe avatar back! Glad you left Minstrel behind... maybe she'll poo in someone's bed or eat one of Craig's shirts to get them back for nominating you! :wink:
:shock: I didnt nominate him :shock:
and i like my shirts :cry:
 

PeterBale

Moderator
Staff member
super_sop said:
:shock: I didnt nominate him :shock:
and i like my shirts :cry:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there something tucked away in the rules about not discussing nominations on line :?: :shock: :twisted:
 

dyl

Active Member
Hmmm I think there is Peter! Think there's something tucked away in there about changing avatars aswell. :shock:
 

HBB

Active Member
To Alex: I think you'll find that i've hid all the wooden spoons, no more stirring for you young lady.


To Seedy: You can support us too, i'll give you the avatar! :D
 

flugelgal

Active Member
[woodenspoon]Didn't BOC Bro say that you could change your avatars once after winning that task earlier Ben? Or did I miss something when I was away...?[/woodenspoon]
 

super_sop

Supporting Member
flugelgal said:
[woodenspoon]Didn't BOC Bro say that you could change your avatars once after winning that task earlier Ben? Or did I miss something when I was away...?[/woodenspoon]
he certainly did Kirsty (welcome back BTW) thanks for paying atention
 

dyl

Active Member
flugelgal said:
[woodenspoon]Didn't BOC Bro say that you could change your avatars once after winning that task earlier Ben? Or did I miss something when I was away...?[/woodenspoon]
True Kirsty! Here's what BB said:

BOC Brother said:
As a reward we will allow you to enter your profile and change your avatar and remove your signature. Please leave the signature blank.
The BOC Brother rules regarding entering your profile will then stand.
Oops! Looks like to me like a rule has been broken - and isn't there one housemate on a final warning as it is?
 

super_sop

Supporting Member
dyl said:
flugelgal said:
[woodenspoon]Didn't BOC Bro say that you could change your avatars once after winning that task earlier Ben? Or did I miss something when I was away...?[/woodenspoon]
True Kirsty! Here's what BB said:

BOC Brother said:
As a reward we will allow you to enter your profile and change your avatar and remove your signature. Please leave the signature blank.
The BOC Brother rules regarding entering your profile will then stand.
Oops! Looks like to me like a rule has been broken - and isn't there one housemate on a final warning as it is?
forgive me if im wrong Oh BB lookie likey, but i havent seen anywere were it says just how many warnings will be given!
 
Top