drummergurl said:u havent half got some harsh words!! and i must say who was rated the worlds best hooker??? ooooo let me see keiron cunningham! i havent seen ur man wots his name terry newt, whens he been classed as the worlds best hooker???
oh and get some lessons in maths, the number system goes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. got it??
lam is injured, long isnt. get ur facts right, it seems to me that lam is the bloodclot and long is class.
oh and andy "is a ****er" farrell, im sure he started the fight in the last match with saints. and farrell hasnt been man of steel about 5 times in a row that i know of, so, i think sculthorpe is a better player. and guess what, saints are the better team overall, i mean look at this season, who was BEATEN by HUDDERSFIELD???? WIGAN!!!!! who did ST HELENS BEAT today very convincingly??? HUDDERSFIELD!!! where are wigan in the table??? 9th. where are saints??? 2nd
i rest my case in that st helens are in fact the better team
Oh, deary me. I'd hate to pick holes in this post!
1) Cunningham may have been voted "Britain's best hooker", but certainly not the "World's best". But that counts for nothing if Terry Newton consistently beats him in the hooking department. Which he does. Sorry.
2) The number system does indeed start at 1 and progress through 10, but you obviously hadn't noticed that I was listing the numbers of the key positions, 1 being Full Back, 6 being Stand-off, 7 is Scrum-Half etc. Could you tell me the official name of the position for number 8? Or indeed number 2? Go on...
3) Lam WAS injured. Lam now isn't. In case you hadn't noticed, Long was injured last week. Or was he? I haven't even mentioned the under-strength team you put out against the Bulls, or even the betting allegations. But I could if you like.
4) The fight? The fight was started by Wilkin when he thumped Newton. When Newton responded and Wild tried to pull them apart, your man Feuanati ran in and thumped Wild for no reason. This is why Feuanati has a ban. At this point, Farrell joined in, at the same time as Paul Sculthorpe, with the aim of defending their team-mates. So now that you've had that little refresher, could you tell me where you get that "Farrell started it"? And Sculthorpe was Man of Steel twice. That's all.
5) You might think Saints are the better team, but I put it to you that we had several key players out when we played Huddersfield, including Carney, Farrell and Lam. The better team will be shown by who wins the Challenge Cup Final. Seeing as we are supposedly the poorer team, why didn't you beat us when you had the chance?
6) Capital letters at the start of sentences are your friend. Use them.
7) Grammar and spelling also never did anyone any harm.
8 ) Punctuation is good, but too much of it detracts from your point.