Challenge Cup Final : Wigan Warriors v St Helens

Who do you think will win ?

• Total voters

neiltwist

i'll be glued to the millenium stadium on saturday! No pie though, beer possibly, just depends if I'm driving home!

drummergurl

ill be glued t othe millenium stadium in the wigan end with my saints shirt on! :lol: :D :D i may seem to have a death wish but i odnt care. COME ON YOU SAAAAAAAAAAAAINTS

drummergurl

reet, im on saints to win (as if u hadnt already guessed!) but it would be unfair of me to not wish wigan a good match! so hope u have a good match wigan and let the best team win!

drummergurl

haha lol anywayz should be a fantastic match 2morra woteva the result, whichever way im still liable to get beats from wigan supporters! yes i will be in my saints shirt! and im sat in the wigan end behind the sticks i think, i think its being broadcast on bbc so look out for the saints fan in the miggle of lots of wigan shirts!

Fishsta

drummergurl said:
haha lol anywayz should be a fantastic match 2morra woteva the result, whichever way im still liable to get beats from wigan supporters! yes i will be in my saints shirt! and im sat in the wigan end behind the sticks i think, i think its being broadcast on bbc so look out for the saints fan in the miggle of lots of wigan shirts!

If anything could be MORE inaccurate, I haven't seen it.

RL Fans have always been the stalwarts of good-humoured banter, not violence and hooliganism.

You will not get "beats" from Wigan Fans. Or any RL fans for that matter.

Andy Moore said:
wigan don't do good, they just do offside. :wink:

The 2nd place goes to.... :)

drummergurl

mr fishsta i think the award for most innaccurate post goes to you for thinking wigan had a chance at winning the cup!!!

for all you who didnt know already...

ST HELENS 32 WIGAN 16

mr fishsta i think u lose!

WEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WEEEE ARRRREEEE THE CHAAAAAAAAAMPIONS NOOO TIME FOR LOOOOOOOOOOOSERS COZ WEEEEEEEEE ARE THE CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMPIONS OF THE WORLD

JessopSmythe

You seem to have missed the "Who Cares" option off the poll. I mean, it's not as if League is proper rugby now, is it?

rutty

Straightmute said:
IcklePablo said:
It's just as proper as union.

And better. Even when St Helens win. :(

D

...although I enjoyed the Wasps vs Northampton game yesterday. Born and Bred League me, though I've learned to appreciate a good game of union :)

Oh, and:

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :p

geordiecolin

Ooooooh an egg. Must chase!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Well done Saints, mean I can lay into my flatmate from 1st year now, seeing as they bleed Wigan.

Ummm, Fishta I think the whole point of Mr Twist's "bradford" post was that he HAD got the correct end of the stick but chose to mock instead??!! :?

Product tMP members are discussing