CD's on Polyphonic Label.

The Cornet King

Hey all.

Anyone have any idea where you can purchase CD's on the Polyphonic label???
I know World of Brass and 4 bars rest sell a few of the latest ones, but i can't seem to find a full selection...e.g the Gilbert Vinter CDs, Harmony Music etc etc.
Polyphonic dont have a website....so just wondering if anyone knew any stockists?

Cheers everybody :D

johnflugel

Call 118 500 (be prepared for the Iranian call centre!) and ask for Studio Music on Duddenhall Lane, London. Polyphonic are within Studio music and send out CDs very quickly in my experience.

John

The Cornet King

johnflugel said:
Call 118 500 (be prepared for the Iranian call centre!) and ask for Studio Music on Duddenhall Lane, London. Polyphonic are within Studio music and send out CDs very quickly in my experience.

John

Cheers Mate. :D
Hardest decision is which 118 to ring...time to brush up on my arabic! :lol:

The Cornet King

johnflugel said:
I stand corrected, thanks Phillip. You have saved him £456.50 from calling 118 500 now!

Thanks Philip!
John your probably right, could probably get a return ticket to Iran and get the info personally for a cheaper price than ringing 118!

Much obliged for the info gents...i'll put away my iranian for beginners book then...and try and learn 'southern' :?

PeterBale

Staff member
I'm surprised that Polyphonic don't set up a web-site, particularly now so few general music shops stock band cds. Most of the new brass ones are stocked elsewhere as mentioned, and advertised in the banding press, but I've nearly missed a couple of the British Music for Wind series.

About a year ago they were talking about producing an up-to-date catalogue but as far as I know it hasn't appeared yet.

WorldofBrass.com

I tried in vain to find a Studio Music/Polyphonic website some time ago but concluded that there wasn't one. There hasn't been any reference to it in any of their adverts.

However, here are their contact details;
2 Bridge Road
Bridge Works (next to Bridge Café)
Willesden
London
NW10 9BX

Tel; 0208 830 0110
Fax; 0208 451 6470

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.