Can you fly a helicopter?

drummergurl

i think theres already been a topic on this waaaaaaay back, coz i already have this game on my favorites list from tmp

Vickitorious

My highest score was 2 thousand something! My mum should know, seeing as she is forever trying to beat it! lol! :p :lol:

flugelgal

Oops! Sorry - I only just got it sent to me by someone at work today. My highest score is rubbish - about 700 but I have been trying to fit work in today inbetween various games and tMP.

K

Di

Vickitorious said:
My highest score was 2 thousand something! My mum should know, seeing as she is forever trying to beat it! lol! :p :lol:

What was my score Vicki? 3170? Eat ma dust gurrrrrl. :twisted:

Seedhouse

Lol, took me a while to realise the penguin was supposed to be thrown so that it bounced upwards! :oops: :oops: :oops:
:roll:

Di

Seedhouse said:
Lol, took me a while to realise the penguin was supposed to be thrown so that it bounced upwards! :oops: :oops: :oops:
:roll:

Are we getting a little confused Mr S?. We are talking bout helicopters here. :wink: :lol:

Naomi McFadyen

Whoohooo!
Someone told me about this years ago! Havent played it in aaaaages... thanks for finding it! :lol:
It's on my favourites so I'll never lose it again :D

;-)

760 first attempt... many more to come ;-)

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.