can you ever have too much tMP??

akwarose

Active Member
shock horror!!!
my dad uttered the most blasphemous words i have ever heard today.....

"you spend too much time on the mouthpiece"


is that possible, can you ever have too much of tMP??
 

neiltwist

Active Member
you can tell him, that I, acting as an independent adjudicator, and physicist, say that the statement is a physical impossibility.

(edit: and beer carrier.)
 

neiltwist

Active Member
yeah, it's in my room! broadband id good, but in your room.

and hence I am on at stupid'o'clock again!
 

Well Worth It

Active Member
Thing is mate, at BOCDOC (daft o'clock), you can say what you want, without the fear of a rebuke within 4 hours.
Unless you start slagging off our international friends......then woe betide you.
 

lynchie

Active Member
just give your dad a Eb bass and sign him up... then we'll see who spends too much time here!

...we'll have them all one day...

mwahahahahahahahahaha..........
 

Dave1

Member
:D sitting in an office in Perth all on my own with broadband - well, TMP is checked several times a day/every day. It's the only way to keep up with the banding world. Isn't it ??
 

akwarose

Active Member
lynchie said:
just give your dad a Eb bass and sign him up... then we'll see who spends too much time here!

...we'll have them all one day...

mwahahahahahahahahaha..........
he plays Bb, and is already signed on here, but never comes on. i spose u could say i'm acting for 2 of us :p

and practice Dave Euph.. whats that? :p
 

2nd man down

Moderator
Staff member
Why Why WHY would anybody think that?!!! Your Dad's ill obviously. :wink:

Can you breath too much clean air?? can you blink too often?? The answer to all these is a huge NO and he wants his bumps read for thinking otherwise. Have him certified. :twisted:
 

Di

Active Member
We're getting moaned at! :( Once Vic has done her praccy, she's off to her room and on to tMP and MSN. And I drop myself on the downstairs computer. Get moaned at for (1) not letting anyone else on computer, (2) staying up too late at night and ignoring everyone else. :roll: Ditto with Vic for never being "part of the family" anymore.
 

Nat

Member
Curiosity_Kills said:
i think you can, but no-one's around to stop me
same for me its my computer so i do what i like p.s love the avater curiosity kills xx
 

HBB

Active Member
Dinie said:
We're getting moaned at! :( Once Vic has done her praccy, she's off to her room and on to tMP and MSN. And I drop myself on the downstairs computer. Get moaned at for (1) not letting anyone else on computer, (2) staying up too late at night and ignoring everyone else. :roll: Ditto with Vic for never being "part of the family" anymore.

And me.... just I think they prefer it that way ... :roll:
 

akwarose

Active Member
2nd man down said:
Why Why WHY would anybody think that?!!! Your Dad's ill obviously. :wink:

Can you breath too much clean air?? can you blink too often?? The answer to all these is a huge NO and he wants his bumps read for thinking otherwise. Have him certified. :twisted:
showed him ur post 2md.... he wasnt that impressed.

that'll teach him.... :twisted:
 

2nd man down

Moderator
Staff member
akwarose said:
2nd man down said:
Why Why WHY would anybody think that?!!! Your Dad's ill obviously. :wink:

Can you breath too much clean air?? can you blink too often?? The answer to all these is a huge NO and he wants his bumps read for thinking otherwise. Have him certified. :twisted:
showed him ur post 2md.... he wasnt that impressed.

that'll teach him.... :twisted:
Yeah, right on comrade!! (Er.. he's not a big bloke is he?? :? )
 
Top