Can bandsmen/women handle their beer? (poll/question)

So that brings me to my poll question, what type of drunk are you...

• Total voters

DublinBass

Supporting Member
I agree with the heart of choirmasters message: that is its fun to get loaded every once and a while but don't be a *edited* about it.

Rambo Chick

i ususally end up opening my mouth and asking people weird questions!
or i lose phone/coat/instrument/self respect ( i had some??!! :lol: )

eckyboy

I get paranoid when I'm drunk--Did you write this thread to get at me eh!? :evil:................... only joking :wink:

Andy_Euph

Hey hey Horny drunk and Loud drunk are my qualities, although you missed out my other drunken side...absolutely bloody stupid drunk, i.e. you decide its fun to climb things, play chicken with cars, and shout abuse at any police car you can see :twisted:

Trigger

It would have to be horny for me :oops: Although I have been known to get angry and upset at the same time. It depends what I'm drinking- normally it's vodka and that = horny!! :lol: :wink: I would also like to add that I am very good at holding my drink though, even if it does make me horny!!! :lol:

tubafran

What Drunk?

Hi Pat - very spooky posting as we were discussing the exact same thing after band rehearsal last night. We were all wondering how you would react to our band on tour this year and going by this thread it looks like we'll be OK.

On past experience we will have all the types you have listed save the angry drunk. First one we get gets kicked off the bus and left in Holland to sort their own way home.

Other tMPs going are Pythagoras (sloppy) Timbloke - mellow to passive, Yorkshire Pudding (never gets drunk but keeps on drinking), James Gamble (got to be a horny drunk - this guy has a reputation to keep up), Tubafran (Mellow), Sunny Jimbob (never seen him drink enough to get drunk - although I suspect he may spill alot) as for the rest Well Worth It and Ploughboy - not seen them drinking but I'm sure they will keep up the British Brass Band traditions.

Pythagoras

Re: What Drunk?

tubafran said:
Tubafran (Mellow),

Not sure mellow is quite the word I use Francis! :D I seem to remember you having some heated debates about who had put most in your kitty last year.

tubafran

I'm so glad you didn't (Inappropriate reference deleted, PB, Mod) . Anyway that wasn't me that was a very drunk Andy. He only gets angry drunk when the beer runs out.

tubafran

Kitten

Pat, its taken me two days to work out your reply :? it wasn't in the text it was in the avatar all along.

I was really surprised to get moderated for an (Inappropriate reference) - who would have thought the world had come to this when a little innuendo gets slapped down? - :idea: that avatar looks to have come fom that excellent English pantomime "*deleted* in boots". Think we may have to explain pantomime to you when you come over. That's where the prinicpal boy is played by a girl, the ugly sisters are played by men and some idiots get dressed up in animal skins and then they all sing the latest pop song.