Can anyone Help

does anyone now were i can find some really good animated Music Pictures or Brass Pictures, as they come in really handy with my Music work at school, when i am doing essays and i need some sort of PICTURES to go into it. I just normally browse but i can't find any so i was wondering if someone knew of a site PLZ HELP AS I HAVE SOME PROJECTS DUE WITH NO PICTURES. :lol: :D :lol:

Thanks

The Cornet King

There is a decent site that sells animated band cartoons and it is calles www.nezzycartoons.com

They sell and produce banding cartoons.
Give them a go, some of them are quite good! Should be able to download a few of the pics and cartoons.

Hope this helps you... :D :wink:

HBB

The Cornet King said:
There is a decent site that sells animated band cartoons and it is calles www.nezzycartoons.com.

Give them a go, some of them are quite good! Should be able to download a few of the pics and cartoons.

Tis because you've writen an extra "." after .com ....

Moy's already shown the right URL ! :D

The Cornet King

homocidalbennyboy said:
The Cornet King said:
There is a decent site that sells animated band cartoons and it is calles www.nezzycartoons.com.

Tis because you've writen an extra "." after .com ....

Moy's already shown the right URL ! :D
Yep looks like your right mate...cheers :D

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Nezzy cartoons is run and managed by a great guy called Robert Nesbit. I used to play in same band as him ooh.. 30 yrs ago and we bumped into each other at a recent contest in Treorchy a few weeks ago having not seen or spoken to each other for all this time.

Was good to see him... he now plays for Newbridge band who I see have just posted a link to their www site here on tMP.

There is also a good link in this thread http://themouthpiece.com/viewtopic.php?t=1552&highlight=cartoons with some nice funny cartoons in it - take a look.