Buxton Contest

Valvecap

Yes I'm going... think im gettin a bus with a RIGHT suspicious group of players... and there was something about a concert on the way back... :twisted:

cornetgirl

I'd heard a suspicious tMP member was joining us for the day - Mr. Mute, you really should vet these people! :wink:

And I hope the Glossop contingent will come and listen to us at the band club after!!!

Rach x

Straightmute

satchmo shaz said:
anyone know the results from buxton yet?

We were 5th in the Championship section - out of 13 bands I was pleased with that, especially off a number 1 draw. Winners were Newstead, 2nd Cottingham, 3rd Glossop, 4th ??? 5th Harrogate.

Old Silkstone won the 2nd section.

Any other results to fill the gaps in my programme would be appreciated!

D

Straightmute

Valvecap said:
Yes I'm going... think im gettin a bus with a RIGHT suspicious group of players... and there was something about a concert on the way back... :twisted:

Thanks for your help at the concert Dave, it was much very appreciated. However the band can accept no responsibility for the party afterwards.

And just remember to look both ways in future! Hope you're OK this morning!

D

cornetgirl

You'll be relieved to hear he ain't limping so much now!!!!

I slept thru the party.....which has to be one hell of an achievement!

Mr. Mute didn't make it to the party sadly - he would have struggled thru the 10 pizzas and vast amounts of alcohol though I'm sure!

Rach x

Valvecap

Straightmute said:
Thanks for your help at the concert Dave, it was much very appreciated. However the band can accept no responsibility for the party afterwards.

And just remember to look both ways in future! Hope you're OK this morning!

D

Cheers Mr Mute - Feeling much better this morning although i aint too sure how the Mondeo feels... You missed one heck of a party -- Compliments from one principal cornet to another - between us we demolished a bottle of JD in 4 hours flat (after the pizza and beer)... Think that demands respect...

Congratulations on the result as well... A most enjoyable day...

D

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.