Buxton Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buxton Anyone?!?!

Is anyone out ther doing Buxton contest this year?

Think its the last Sunday in April.

VBS Poynton will be ther again this year

ian perks

Well i will be going to listen again like last year a great contest and that Big Hall is brilliant the sound really rings out when the bands are playing.
By the way will be listening to all the bands in main hall:clap:

sparkling_quavers

Flixton will not be there this year as we decided to enter tameside instead. I was planning to possibly come down for a listen but that will depend on how I will feel after my birthday party (on the sat night!) :rolleyes:

TIMBONE

stevetrom said:
I'm going with Towcester

Julie and I have recently bought a lovely new four slice towcester :biggrin:

Sorry, cheap joke, but I couldn't resist it.

On a more serious note. We may well be there to listen, which includes Sale Brass of course - (fond memories). Mind you, we will be at sparkling-quaver's birthday bash the night before as well :D

Bucks town

TIMBONE said:
Julie and I have recently bought a lovely new four slice towcester :biggrin:

Sorry, cheap joke, but I couldn't resist it.

On a more serious note. We may well be there to listen, which includes Sale Brass of course - (fond memories). Mind you, we will be at sparkling-quaver's birthday bash the night before as well :D

thanks for your support Tim and Julie (couldn't resist the pun, on Buxton, having read Wychavon...forget it, lost the plot)

Steve

Well unfortunately i will not be playing on Sunday, had my tonsils out a few weeks ago and i still am having big troubles playing.
So a certain soprano supserstar shall be playing for me, no worrys at all.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.