Butlins - Draw and Results

steve butler

Well done to Burbage (Buxton) for 4th in the 3rd section. Cracking result.

And by the way, it's Steve Critchlow (the ginger whinger) not Steve Critchley.

PeterBale

Staff member
Congratulations to East London and Becontree for flying the flag for L&SC (you obviously didn't need me after all ;) )

brassneck

I'm surprised 4BR haven't posted the full results for the lower sections to date ... Iwan and his team must be enjoying themselves.

Well done to Hebden Bridge and Roy Curren, loved being apart of that performance!! wes a good exsperiance, verry musical i felt. anyone know the full results yet? great test piece,a little bit to do in the piece for me for a chaing being the lonley Bbb bass player. come back Jonny all is forgiven lol.
any way good luck today jonny and the minrow band!!

tuba1974

Well done to Hebden Bridge and Roy Curren, loved being apart of that performance!! wes a good exsperiance, verry musical i felt. anyone know the full results yet? great test piece,a little bit to do in the piece for me for a chaing being the lonley Bbb bass player. come back Jonny all is forgiven lol.
any way good luck today jonny and the minrow band!!

I see your spieling getting batter:eek::tup

scotchgirl

Results courtesy of 4BR

Third Section:

Venue: Royal Arthur Suite, Butlins Skyline Resort
Date: Saturday, 23rd January
Test Piece: Diamonds (Tom Moss)
Adjudicators: Alan Fernie and Lt Col. Chris Davis

1. Delph, Phil Goodwin, 11
2. Hitchin, Martin Hurrell,3
3. Amington, Wesley Kendrick, 10
4. Burbage (Buxton), Steve Critchley, 9

Highest Placed Mining Band: Shirebrook MW Unison

I've been reliably informed that the Highest Placed Mining Band has been re-awarded to Amington Band - it was an admin error that they weren't mentioned as a mining band in the programme....

iancwilx

Anybody know why there is a hold up in getting the full 1st Section listing?

I've had a text saying Kippax were 7th and Imps 9th.

- Mr Wilx

kstring24

Congrats to Greenfield on a well earned 5th place, nice to see them put the Pontin's result behind them :clap:

Anyone know how Foss Dyke did yesterday?

adrian90s

sad to see imps in 9th, I was in when they played whats happend to this great band

You tell us, if you heard us what did you think?

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.