Busted Rock

Andy_Euph

Although I am 18 and a straight bloke, I honestly think that Busted rock!!
Anyone think the same (Cue endless mocking :D )

Big Twigge

YES!! hurrah for you, you have amazing taste!
Their calender adorns my wall (thanks Elin :wink: )....marvellous!

HBB

So Do I ... I thought I was in the minority....

I tried going to Busted Anonymous... but I recieved no help there!!

I'm so glad there's someone else :p

Seriously.. I think they're cool, but it's not cool if blokes like 'em! :roll:

rutty

Oh dear, you all quite plainly have some sort of pre-teen disease.

Put on some Motorhead to get over this infection or forever listen to poor-quality boy bands ;)

Keppler

Staff member
On looking at the title for this thread, I thought you'd done yourself an injury Andy :roll:

On reading it though, thankfully I have no idea what you're talking about

drummergurl

awww, busted had a time where they were ok and now theyre just not. (all imho) i think u should get some decnt music on e.g muse, coldplay, green day, keane ...

Andy_Euph

drummergurl said:
green day

Reminds me of the good old skooldays... sufice to say i wern't a wannabe with a hoody.

Mind you i can go to the opposite end of the spectrum with taste... love Guns n Roses and Aerosmith. Listen to owt really, just some canny addictive tunes from busted...(hums crashed the wedding) :D :D :D

PeterBale

Staff member
I remember Fraggle Rock, with good old Fulton MacKay & his dog, but I can't recall Busted Rock at all :shock: :wink: :lol:

johnmartin

PeterBale said:
I remember Fraggle Rock, with good old Fulton MacKay & his dog, but I can't recall Busted Rock at all :shock: :wink: :lol:
Stick with Fraggle rock Peter. A much better choice and you're not missing anything worthwhile. :D

lynchie

you poor poor boy... the guy that used to give me a few bass guitar lessons played in the support act for busted once... monobrow boy had his guitar lead cut off and taped to his belt, other guitar boy threw his cable off stage to be "plugged in" and it was left lying there, and bass player boy rolled up his cable and put it in his pocket, and half way through one song they were all facing the back of the stage with the mics at the front, and they came in in perfect harmony... suspicious?

Anyway, get some pixies, wannadies, vandals, ataris, further seems forever... (oo i could go on for days...) for some good stuff - especially the vandals if you have an affinity for cheesy punk...

oh, and avoid blink 182 like the plague... please! :wink:

Paul
(CD Collectors Anonymous Founder Member...)

2nd man down

Staff member
My 7 year old son will be so thrilled when he learns that someone older than him likes them too!!

I thought you were a musician??

drummergurl

lynchie said:
Anyway, get some pixies, wannadies, vandals, ataris, further seems forever... (oo i could go on for days...) for some good stuff - especially the vandals if you have an affinity for cheesy punk...

Paul

lol although i have to say ive never heard of any of those uve listed!

lynchie

drummergurl said:
lynchie said:

Paul

lol although i have to say ive never heard of any of those uve listed!

oooooo... almost sounds like a possible disciple... I'll have to lend you some cds, force some taste on you... mwahahaha :twisted:

oo sorry, over excited again... :oops:

trombelle

hehehe..... Andy_Euph you are BRAVE!!! admitting that on here...SHEESH!

busted played at my school a while ago (when i was in year 11) and i have to say that i chose to sit wth two other girls and my physics teacher in a lab rather than actually go to the school hall and watch them perform.

at the time my mum was really moaning saying "you'll regret it..i bet they become really famous"

needless to say......i kinda wish i went now. :oops:

not coz i like them you understand, just because it would be cool to say i saw them "before they were famous"

*ahem*

rachael

Andy_Euph said:
Although I am 18 and a straight bloke, I honestly think that Busted rock!!
Anyone think the same (Cue endless mocking :D )

yeah Andy,all my kids think the same! :roll: ...Busted crazy all of them! :roll: 15 yrs old daughters room is like a shrine to them! My 6 and 4 year old sons know all the words to their songs and I even have to gel their hair to make it stick up like James ,Matt or Charlie! :shock:
Gone too are the days when i could play my band cd's in the car.......Busted wins over Dyke now :cry:

akwarose

i thought u lot had taste........... :roll:

i mean, honestly....BUSTED

i'm sorry, but they are so cheesy. they think they r hard jumpin up n down like dey r rock gods or sumfin and they could never pull that off.

sorry, but i really really dislike that group

WoodenFlugel

Staff member
Don't you know Busted are so last week :?: Mcfly are the new Busted :!:

I can't believe I just admitted to even know who Busted and even worse, McFly are.