Broken Tv Channels

Euph-Bari

about 20 past 12, late i know, but all my channels on each tv (all on different arials) have just dissapeard at the same time, even when i try tuning it

ploughboy seems to be having the same problem
anyone else?

what on eath has happened, ufo's mabey?

johnmartin

EMP effect from an airborne nuclear detonation possibly, although I would have expected others to notice that.

Probably some dafty at the transmitter pulling out the wrong component.

winterman

We had exactly the same in Drig Jez.. the whole lot went belly including the Digital transmissions and old Analogue. Had to resort to watching a DVD instead.

Must have been a glitch at Emley/Idle (whichever transmitter it is we use here)

Mike Tyler
Drighlington Band

Dave Payn

Euph-Bari said:
about 20 past 12, late i know, but all my channels on each tv (all on different arials) have just dissapeard at the same time, even when i try tuning it

ploughboy seems to be having the same problem
anyone else?

what on eath has happened, ufo's mabey?
Given the quality that's on TV nowadays, you know that's no bad thing.... ;-)

pug_101

Yeah same happened to me in huddersfield...half way through the boxing as well! Luckily through magic of cable managed to watch bbc scotland for the rest of the match :)

missflugel

Gutted to arrive home (Hebden Bridge) from uni last night to find that both channels 3 and 4 were not working :shock:

Jo x

2nd man down

Staff member
Euph-Bari said:
ahhh, they were messing with emely mast aparently :roll:
8)
emely mast? wasn't she in Emmerdale??

And less of the Emley dissin' please, it's a great little village with a huge (and I mean huge!!) erection!

Euph-Bari

2nd man down said:
Euph-Bari said:
ahhh, they were messing with emely mast aparently :roll:
8)
emely mast? wasn't she in Emmerdale??

And less of the Emley dissin' please, it's a great little village with a huge (and I mean huge!!) erection!
:lol: :lol: