Brighouse

MRSH

Supporting Member
impycornet said:
What's going on with the trombone players head ????? :lol:
Well it is obvious what they've done :shock: :shock: :shock: ...........but it is also outstandingly amateurish.

paddo

Shocking to be honest.

As a brass band photographer i am astonished at such a band as brig' I can understand that you may need to input a new player or change a head if he or she could not make it. But this atempt at digital editing, and i'm sorry as i probably know the guy is ****!

Have a look at the knottingley photo on my site www.brassbandphotos.com

and tell me if you can spot three people that have been inputted after the photo session.

A pint will be in order if you can! thats how good it is!!

Roger Thorne

paddo said:
Have a look at the knottingley photo on my site www.brassbandphotos.com

and tell me if you can spot three people that have been inputted after the photo session.
Here's my entry in the latest tMP/Knottingley Competition.

Back Row: The chap directly above the shield.
2nd Row: 2nd from the right (next to bass player)
2nd Row: 3rd from left (percussionist)

:wink:

ScrapingtheBottom

Okay:

Tenor horn player back row far right.

Eb bass player 2nd row far left.

Bb bass player front row far right.

Probably totally wrong.

johnflugel

That picture was taken before the concert that welcomed James Gourlay as new Prof MD.

Obviously ( :oops: ) Mr Stockdale was not there that night, but who was his dep?

Prize: A hearty 'well done' from TMP!

Those who attended are not permitted to answer! :wink:

missflugel

I think it was Nick Hudson as the Trom player couldnt get to the concert for family reasons. Just what i'd heard

Jo x

dyl

missflugel said:
I think it was Nick Hudson as the Trom player couldnt get to the concert for family reasons. Just what i'd heard

Jo x
Perhaps he couldn't get to the concert 'cos he had 'no-body' to go with, hence being helped by Mr. Hudsons lower half!

I'll get my coat.........................

paddo

Right then, lets make this in to a little OFFCIAL comp'

The first person to guess the correct 3 people that have been digital inputted will win their band a free band photo!

One other thing it's not just heads that have been inputted.

http://www.brassbandphotos.com/-/brassbandphotos/detail.asp?photoID=377717&cat=5255

And off we go!

good luck to all.

oh yes and thats in england, wales , and scotland. Sorry for any one outside these country's but it's quite obvious why I have to limit it!!

dyl

My attempt:

Back row - trombone player directly above the conductor
And the two at either end of the back row.

:roll: