Brass on Channel M tonight.

Ali

For any of you intrested and can receive Channel M (digital and NTL) you will be able to watch a news report on Dobcross Silver tonight. It is showing between 17:00 and 19:00. The content? Well the band is happy to report that this year, Dobcross Silver will be the sole British contender at the Swiss Open in September. We are of course very honoured to be representing both Saddleworth and British bands in general and we cant wait to get started. Fund-raising has already begun as the band will have to find around £10,000 to be able to compete. If anyone is intrested in helping us fund raise then please dont hesitate to drop me a PM or phone me on 07940 856977.

ju33les

Ooops!
Just spotted this thread and have missed the item........we usually have a ganders at Channel M during the evening too!

Good luck for september!! (the weather today will put you in good stead for the Swiss Alps!:biggrin: )

sparkling_quavers

A channel for manchester?!?!!?!? (now i have heard everything hehe). I am going to have to take a look :tongue: Good luck with the fundraising Ali.