Brass Band Brie

midwalesman

Buy our next CD!!

The list on the original message sounds familiar, perhaps those with an interest can contact B+R and get a CD for £12. The Floral Dance is a particularly good version, with drum and bass added! And the Linonshire Poacher is truely mouthwatering....

HaHaHa.........!! :D

Pythagoras

Inspector Gadget said:
I can't believe no one has mentioned A Swingin' Safari.

That has to be the worst of the worst.

It's a classic! On tour last summer it got stuck in my head and I kept singing it on the bus. Drove everyone mad.

What about Young Amadeus?

Couldn't wait to get home from band fast enough tonight to nominate a new piece of music (to our band).

A medley called: Best Songs Ever

Unbelievably, these are (according to the arranger):

Rock Around The Clock
Ben
Paradise By The Dashboard Light
Music
YMCA

:?

Janet

NeilW

Its raining men!

(Mind you, last time I played Clog dance, I was humming it for a week afterwards so I've gone off that too!)

NeilW

Trigger said:
Ah Mama Mia!! Yes that one was just for you Mike!!! :lol:

Amen to that one - we at Chi City are regular discussers of Brie. We even have a list compiled on our website as follows:

Jingle Bells Forever
Leonardo
Undaunted
You'll Never Walk Alone
Perfect Day
Miller Magic
Love Changes Everything
Memory
Jingle Bells
Taproom Ballad

There'ssome real gems there! :)

Roy Taylor said:
And looking at some of the new pieces arriving in our packs that list is going to keep getting longer

What was that Brie we played last night . . . . . ?? :?

Ah yes, I remember - Coventry Variations!

Trigger

Mike Saville said:
Roy Taylor said:
And looking at some of the new pieces arriving in our packs that list is going to keep getting longer

What was that Brie we played last night . . . . . ?? :?

Ah yes, I remember - Coventry Variations!

:roll: Oh dear.

Thinking about the thread, it seemed that all the stomach churning rot I thought about actually came from the same composer. Maybe one day 'love [may] change him into a half decent composer with no 'memory' of what he has previously churned out. :evil:

Accidental

Supporting Member
Mike Saville said:
Amen to that one - we at Chi City are regular discussers of Brie. We even have a list compiled on our website....

You forgot Big Spender and Ticket to Ride Mike :lol:

My personal un-favourite at the mo is Breezin down Broadway - does that count as brie, or a whole cheeseboard?!