Brass at the Guild

mfearn

Cheap on the door than before, but then thats not where they make their money. Beer at least £3.60 a pint

towse1972

Hammonds are always the favourite to win. They are not going to beat Pem. If they do, well all credit to them because Pem are a good outfit. I doubt it though.

AndyCat

Top 4 of:
Pem
Hammonds
Longridge
Freck.

I think we'd be delighted with that at Freck, but I'm thinking more 5th or 6th. I think choice of piece may influence more than the way it's played tomorrow. We go into the contest knowing that though, with a work/life/band balance in mind!!

towse1972

I think we'd be delighted with that at Freck, but I'm thinking more 5th or 6th. I think choice of piece may influence more than the way it's played tomorrow. We go into the contest knowing that though, with a work/life/band balance in mind!!
I cant fault that attitude Andy. It's similar to how we work at Milnrow. You simply cant have it all!

stopher

Aaaaaargh. Our bus has broken down. Have tried ringing Derek Atkinson at home and the guildhall box office to say we are on our way. Does anyone have a mobile number for any of the officials - pm to me asap please

Mrs Horn

1st - Boarshurst :clap:
2nd - Parr
3rd Rivington & Adlington (Hungerford Town)

Best Soloist - Principal Cornet, Rivington & Adlington :)

Paddy Flower

Congrats to frontman (you won't be suprised to hear that Fanfare North Crotchet Crunchers have an early lead in the fantasy First Section)

Any more results?

Product tMP members are discussing