BORO ARE CLASS!!!

deave

That's it mainly...come on boro!!

Cannot beleive I have band instead of going to the league cup final

deave-sellers

manx_yessir

Well done Boro on beatin Man Ure tonight.....as a Liverpool fan it gives me great pleasure when those southern softies loose! :wink:

Chunky

Totally agree with you Deave. But only because the Yellow and Green Promotion Machine were out of action last night.

See you at the Riverside next season :lol:

Maestro

Chunky said:
Totally agree with you Deave. But only because the Yellow and Green Promotion Machine were out of action last night.

You mean the 'Greasy Joe' cafe opposite the station mate? :lol: :roll:

Chunky

Maestro said:
Chunky said:

You mean the 'Greasy Joe' cafe opposite the station mate? :lol: :roll:
:oops: Rumbled! No Usually found in the Kings Arms top of Hall Road before home games. :lol:

BoozyBTrom

Being a Leeds ( No Jokes Please ) fan who live in the Boro i will never hear the last of this.

My Life wont be worth living now Boo Hoo :( :( :( :(

geordiecolin

Whilst it was pleasing to see someone do over Manure at Old Trafford, (2 headed goals from a midget!!!!!!!!), the boro are still a bunch of smog monsters from smogland.

They are about as dull as a very dull thing and all have toxic waste poisoning. To quote the ubiquitous Billy Furious;

"..I once had occasion to drive through Middlesborough with someone from sunderland who visibly shuddered - from sunderland for God's sake - can you imagine?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But they detest the mackems as much as we do, so they do have at least one likeable trait!!

[disclaimer]no offence intended, all very tongue in cheek rivalry[/disclaimer]

deave

geordiecolin said:
But they detest the mackems as much as we do, so they do have at least one likeable trait!!
Too damned right..i hate the mackems!!
I went to a mackem school and got booted every day the season we beat them to promotion 97/98 and nailed em 3 times....haha!!!! The bruises didn't effect the JOY!! mwahahahaha

COMEONBORO!!!

Heather

Yes, its great to see Middlesborough beat Man Utd but i won't be thinking good thoughts about them on Feb 29th!!!
I shall be there, at Cardiff supporting the 'mighty Wanderers'!!!!!!....can't wait!