Booze ( ? )

Name your favourite tipple

• Total voters

trombelle

how could you leave out the legendary students tipple: CHEEKY VIMTO!!

not that i'm precious about my alcohol :shock: ...........

The Cornet King

I'm a Guinness man! :guiness ...When it's cheap like in the students union.

If that fails a pint of smooth bitter will wet the whistle with a certain amount of satisfaction!! :D

:wink:

bruceg

Stella rules! But only when I can't get a good pint of either McEwans or Caledonian 80/- ;)

Di

Strictly diet coke for me. Really can't stand the smell or taste of any of the above! :shock: :shock:

I'm everyone's best friend at parties. :lol: :lol: They just call me DES.

(DESignated driver)!

Big Twigge

lynchie said:
Guinness... with a double vodka in the bottom!
Yey, can I take some responsibility for that combination :wink: !

A few wines/vodkas then......Flaming Sambucas all the way!

Keppler

Staff member
... all the way to the toilet..

(where's that throw-y up-y emoticon again Rog)

am light weight. Usually stick to the non-alcoholic stuff, although it's regular Coke for me Dinie. That aspartane stuff will kill you...

Wonky_Baton

Pint Of Stella - Drink Half - Pour in Gold Label Barley Wine and Cherry B. After about seven pints you talk fluent Swalheli but walking can prove to be a problem!! 8)

A mate of mine decided to try it when I told him about it. He was found the same night walking bollock naked following the white line in the middle of the road. He was arrested because the copper couldn't understand Swaheli!! :D

johnmartin

A friend of mine at band swears by the turbo shandy (half lager and a bottle of Smirnoff Ice in a pint glass). Me personally, I prefer a nice bottle of Dom Perignon '85.

My trademark drink- malibu + coke. yummy! :tup
Although, if malibu is in short supply, it can be replaced by good old vodka. Sometimes with orange instead of coke.
Used to love blue wkd but after areas 2002, cannot stand the sight of them (insert very sicky emoticon here!).

Barney

does noone drink mild anymore and why bother with lager for all you know it could be recycled :hammer