Bones North Trombone Ensemble (Sunday, 19th November 2017)

trombo

We are holding a rehearsal/blow on Sunday, 19th November at our usual venue. Please let me know asap if you are free to come along? We really need a good turnout being our last get-together in 2017.All interested trombonists are most welcome,especially tenor trombones. However you should read tenor and bass clef.

We will be directed by Frank Mathison, the bass trombone legend (LSO Principal Bass Trombone in the Denis Wick era.

I know that Frank wishes to run through new arrangement of his. Therefore it would be beneficial to all for a good turnout.

Looking forward to receiving your replies very soon.Please pm or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com to let me know that you intend to come along.

Thanking you for your interest.

With every good wish,

trombo/Steve Ford
Bones North Co-ordinator

Venue:Clifton and Lightcliffe Bandroom, Birkhouse Road, Bailiff Bridge, Brighouse, West Yorkshire (2pm thru 4pm)
cleardot.gif

trombo

We are short on tenor trombones on the 19th of November. If you wish to come allong please pm or email me:brassmattaz@gmail.com.

Thank you for your interest.

trombo/Steve Ford

trombo

We still have places available.Please contact me for further details.
We are short on tenor trombones on the 19th of November. If you wish to come allong please pm or email me:brassmattaz@gmail.com.

Thank you for your interest.

trombo/Steve Ford

trombo

We are holding a an open rehearsal/blow on Sunday, 19th November at our usual venue. Why not come along to try us out under no obligation to join us.
We really need a good turnout being our last get-together in 2017.All interested trombonists are most welcome,especially tenor trombones. However you should read tenor and bass clef.

We will be directed by Frank Mathison, the bass trombone legend (LSO Principal Bass Trombone in the Denis Wick era.

I know that Frank wishes to run through new arrangement of his. Therefore it would be beneficial to all for a good turnout. We are looking for new members on both tenor and bass trombone.

Looking forward to receiving your replies by return.Please pm or email:brassmattaz@gmail.com to let me know that you intend to come along.

Thanking you for your interest.

With every good wish,

trombo/Steve Ford