BOC Brother - OMG!

What do you think of BOC Brother

• Total voters

geordiecolin

Many thanks tMM that would be a great help! I don't think I would ever go as far as to boycott Tmp over boc brother, but such an filter would be a great addition!!

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
geordiecolin said:
Many thanks tMM that would be a great help! I don't think I would ever go as far as to boycott Tmp over boc brother, but such an filter would be a great addition!!

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Thanks for the encouraging words GC, much appreciated...

I have been working on this now for a many hours today with not much progress I'm afraid folks. I will stick at it again tomorrow and see if I can come up with an alternative workable solution. I am sure I can come up with something for everyone... :D

I am doing my best but it's very difficult you know... this trying to please everyone all the time thingy.... hehehehe :lol:

Andy_Euph

I couldn't give a monkeys really doesn't interest me one bit...but each to there own I suppose

Think the whole Big Brother thing nationwide has gone a bit far, was a novel idea but its died a death now.

2nd man down

Staff member
If it doesn't interest you don't read it...are you that dim you can't decide which is interesting to you?

It's a bit of harmless fun, like said before, random is full of some of the most inane chat put on the web but you all seem to spend a heck of a lot of time in here for people who don't like that kind of stuff...it's all down to personal preference surely?

akwarose

i personally am hooked!
i know its all crazy babble, and none of them really know wot their r talkin about half the time, but its a laugh

super_sop

Supporting Member
apology accepted. :wink:

oh i feel all powerful now so thats what it feels like to be boc bro :wink: :p

super_sop

Supporting Member
was that aimed at me?

i'm very sorry if i offended you
i do love your shirts really.

nope, definately NOT aimed at you Sam.

was making a point about the sort of stuff that is posted outside of "the House"

akwarose

we apologise o lovely moderator ;)

anyhoo... BOC BRO is a laugh!!! i am hooked.........like a thing thats been hooked

impycornet

2nd man down said:
If it doesn't interest you don't read it...are you that dim you can't decide which is interesting to you?

I'm not Dim at all mate.

I can and do decide which posts to read. My point was just the number of 'Posts since last visit' that you have to wade through before you get to anything other than people having random make believe conversations.

2nd man down

Staff member
must apologise here, didn't mean to appear to be calling anyone dim...didn't word that too well...sorry, I only meant that I can't see the difficulty of ignoring the links to threads that you don't want to read. Surely if you don't visit these threads, you won't be told when posts have been made there.
Impycornet, I didn't mean to imply that I thought you (or anyone else for that matter) were dim. Apology accepted?

Accidental

Supporting Member
Chill guys - its only a bit of fun! Disappointed that the people who don't want to join in feel the need to be so mean spirited about it though :(
Are you guys seriously saying you're interested in every single other thread in every other forum on here?

Seedhouse

Hmm I can see what you mean, but we're just doing it as a bit of fun, and i'm really enjoying it! :D

I can't see why you are complaining about having to sift through posts though, we all have to do it. I've just sifted through 1465 posts picking out ones i'm interested in as I was away all weekend! :shock: It took about 15 mins to go through each thread and pick out one's I wanted to look at- which in my opinion is hardly anytime at all.

Anyway, you don't have to click on "posts since last visit," you can go in each separate forum and all the new posts in threads have orangey pieces of paper next to them! Just avoid the BB forum.

I just can't see what the point is in complaining about something that can be easily ignored if you don't like it. :? :roll:

Product tMP members are discussing