BOC BRO TASK FROM THE HOUSEMATES

HBB

Here We Go:

task.gif

2nd man down

Staff member
Surely you don't seriously expect us to say "SURE...get some wrong if you like!"??

All Fifteen, no extension, no excuses. :twisted: :twisted:

Right guys??
(Housemates united...but vote for me! :wink: )

super_sop

Supporting Member
2nd man down said:
Surely you don't seriously expect us to say "SURE...get some wrong if you like!"??

All Fifteen, no extension, no excuses. :twisted: :twisted:

Right guys??
(Housemates united...but vote for super_sop :wink: )
well said dude!!!

you have to get them all right, and ther will be no alterations on the timing of the task

super_sop said:
you have to get them all right, and ther will be no alterations on the timing of the task
Aww c'mon guys. Not only does BB have an exam tomorrow, but BB does not have net access between midnight and 1am.

Oops, just remembered! BB has a busy day tomorrow as I have rehearsals most of the day, and then a school concert in the evening. However I will still do the task, but I may have a problem getting it posted online- I will try my best to get it online. If I can't get online, can I send it to someone to post it on for me, or can we have a slight extension to 5.30pm- pleeeeeease?

Oh - have remembered something else. Have a holiday planned for tomorrow sometime - nothing major - just a quick 5 hour trip. Any chance of a further extension to 10.30pm pleeeeeeease?

HBB

As I'm probably working overtime tomorrow, I will allow the deadline to be extended to 7.30pm, and no further.

LB

You're not going to believe this housemates, but 'the cat' has eaten all BB's work for this task. Can BB have another extension please?

2nd man down

Staff member
BOC Brother said:
You're not going to believe this housemates, but 'the cat' has eaten all BB's work for this task. Can BB have another extension please?

Gonna have to post your cat and hope he pukes PDQ then aren't you?? :twisted:

Ok, despite various requests from BB for an extension to the deadline, all that was granted was a measly extra 2 hours - this was despite valid reasons being given - reasons which were all taken on board by BB when housemates put them forward as excuses for delaying tasks. :twisted:

Also, despite BB only granting the housemates permission to set an avatar task, similar to that set by BB, they ignored this and proceeded to post a logo quiz - containing 'doctored' versions of 'well-known' logos. This was completely unfair - as the avatars given to housemates were 100% un-doctored. So, to be fair to BB, this task is invalid.

Nevertheless, BB has decided to humour the housemates and give them a little bit of satisfaction that they've got 'one over' on BB. 8)

So, might as well post BB's attempt at the answers, seeing as I've been sitting on them for 3 days.

• 1 - Everest Double Glazing
    2 - Alliance UniChem
    3 - National Grid
    4 - Diners Club International
    5 - Rentokil.Initial
    6 - ICI
    7 - Kawasaki
    8 - Topps Tiles
    9 - Tesco
    10 - Bush
    11 - ABTA - Association of British Travel Agents
    12 - Fred Perry
    13 - Delifrance
    14 - Brittany Ferries
    15 - Yamaha
So, in my best Seedhouse impression, 'How did I do? When will I be informed housemates? C'mon! I wanna know now' ;)

HBB

BOC Brother said:
Ok, despite various requests from BB for an extension to the deadline, all that was granted was a measly extra 2 hours - this was despite valid reasons being given - reasons which were all taken on board by BB when housemates put them forward as excuses for delaying tasks. :twisted:

Also, despite BB only granting the housemates permission to set an avatar task, similar to that set by BB, they ignored this and proceeded to post a logo quiz - containing 'doctored' versions of 'well-known' logos. This was completely unfair - as the avatars given to housemates were 100% un-doctored. So, to be fair to BB, this task is invalid.

Nevertheless, BB has decided to humour the housemates and give them a little bit of satisfaction that they've got 'one over' on BB. 8)

So, might as well post BB's attempt at the answers, seeing as I've been sitting on them for 3 days.

• 1 - Everest Double Glazing
    2 - Alliance UniChem
    3 - National Grid
    4 - Diners Club International
    5 - Rentokil.Initial
    6 - ICI
    7 - Kawasaki
    8 - Topps Tiles
    9 - Tesco
    10 - Bush
    11 - ABTA - Association of British Travel Agents
    12 - Fred Perry
    13 - Delifrance
    14 - Brittany Ferries
    15 - Yamaha
So, in my best Seedhouse impression, 'How did I do? When will I be informed housemates? C'mon! I wanna know now' ;)

Big Brother will get back to you, please note that no prizes will be given for 100%.

HBB

Congratulations BOC Brother, you have acheived 100%.

Your prize for passing is the fact that you can be nice to all the housemates until they leave.

Ben