Black Dyke on songs of praise

Cornishwomble

Totally off topic I knowbut after looking at the times that messages are posted. Are you on the computer 24 hours a day Leisa? :D

leisa

heheh erm..........no! i am i just go on when bored or when tryin to avoid something i.e work and when no1 posts for a while i just end up postin raNDOM ones heheh oops ive been foind out!!"

Cornishwomble

It's ok I think you should be referred to "messageboard posters anonymous!", for people who stay online 24 hours a day and keep posting!!!!
Still it's not a criticism, I'm just impressed at your dedication!!!

leisa

hehe s'ok im not online 24/7 just people seem to think i am :oops: now if i was on 24/7 that would be quite sad really!! but i have to admit i really am addicted to TMP i think i need help!!!

Cornishwomble

I heard in fact that David Blaine is gutted cos after he did his 44 days in the box, people said that it wasn't that much of an achievement and that he could get inspiration from Leisa's posting marathon on Tmp!!!

Apparently due to complaints about the lack of coverage of Roman Catholic events, the programme featuring Dyke and Halifax Parish Church was postponed until early November, and replaced by some guy called the pope.

Maestro

I thought that the pope conducted Camborne B band.

Oooooooooooooopa, my mistake....it's A. Pope :oops: :lol:

leisa

Dave Thornton said:
Apparently due to complaints about the lack of coverage of Roman Catholic events, the programme featuring Dyke and Halifax Parish Church was postponed until early November, and replaced by some guy called the pope.
wel....i watched songs of praise as well...they should have warned us before it started!! :)