Black Dyke Mills Band - 1970 - High Peak

John Brooks

Hi everyone,
I was just trying to listen to the 1992 compilation "The Golden Sound of Black Dyke Mills Band - Volume 1 - High Peak put out by R. Smith on their RSR Label. Unfortunately, the last track has become unplayable for some reason. I've tried to find a copy on iTunes without success. Does anyone know of a source for this specific track?

Andy_Euph

Is it the same CD that has Petite Suite de Ballet on it? If so I have the tracks and I can email you the High Peak recording if you'd like.

John Brooks

Hi Andy,
Yes, that's the one. I would very much appreciate your email. Send to: Thank you!

Last edited:

Cornet Nev.

To John Brooks, not on topic but a warning to you and anyone else, please delete your E Mail address in the above post and if needed send it to Andy via a personal message. Never ever post your E Mail address on any open forum.
Spambots (Spam creating robots) will collect that address from this open forum and you will finish up with loads of rubbish spam in your E Mail in box. Also, if your E Mail password is not a strong one, hackers can steal your identity, then use it to send spam or dangerous E Mail to everyone on your contact list.