Black Dyke & ISB: Eric Ball Centenary Concert.

sparkling_quavers

Black Dyke & ISB to feature in Eric Ball Centenary Celebration Concert (Saturday 11 October at the Royal Concert Hall, Nottingham).

We have already got our tickets and are making a band social out of it. Anyone else going? Could make it a tMP social too :lol: There are lots of good pubs in Nottingham! 8) :guiness

Im really looking forward to doing this concert, such fantastic works on. Pieces that you enjoy playins as much as you love hearing :D

It is true about the tickets too, selling really well so get those credit cards out lol

Raspberry

Has the final programme for the concert been sorted out? Can you give a few hints of what pieces you are playing Come Blow My Horn?

Raspberry

No doubt those going from Bestwood will be meeting at Langtry's before the concert - this is opposite the Royal Concert Hall so why not pop in for a drink and hello before the concert!

satchmo shaz

we might be doing a charity gig in the squre in Notts in the afternoon, I will do a proper post when i know more details, its for leukeamia charity at the city hospital :wink:

sparkling_quavers

Raspberry said:
No doubt those going from Bestwood will be meeting at Langtry's before the concert - this is opposite the Royal Concert Hall so why not pop in for a drink and hello before the concert!

ooo social I will be there!!

satchmo shaz said:
we might be doing a charity gig in the squre in Notts in the afternoon, I will do a proper post when i know more details, its for leukeamia charity at the city hospital

Excellent I might have a listen (and donate a penny or something! :wink: ) on my way to langtrys!

stephen2001

Does anyone know if there are any tickets left, and how much they are?

I might find myself up there if i've not a lot else to do.

sparkling_quavers

hey steve! I think the tickets were between about 8 and 15 pounds! we got the 15 pounds tickets (classy you see!). I dunno how many they have left as i heard it was selling very well. I think Rich has a couple of tickets left so am sure you would be welcome to come along with Bestwood (I am going along with some of the other people that have recently) Give him or Abs a ring or Miss Rasperry herself might pick up this thread and let you know of the situation.

So far we have about 5 tMPers going.... anymore!? would be cool to organise a tMP get together afterwards! 8)

stephen2001

Just been reminded I can't go!
'tis my Dad's and Aunties 50th Birthday party down South, so will be there instead!!

Bones

sparkling_quavers said:
hey steve! I think the tickets were between about 8 and 15 pounds! we got the 15 pounds tickets (classy you see!). I dunno how many they have left as i heard it was selling very well. I think Rich has a couple of tickets left so am sure you would be welcome to come along with Bestwood (I am going along with some of the other people that have recently) Give him or Abs a ring or Miss Rasperry herself might pick up this thread and let you know of the situation.

So far we have about 5 tMPers going.... anymore!? would be cool to organise a tMP get together afterwards! 8)

Booked my tickets last night. For me, Bones and Mrs Bones and Tubaway Army and Mrs Tubaway Army. See you in Langtry's