Black and white

alanl58

Whilst I think the new site is great, I am having trouble reading dark blue characters against a light blue background.

Is there any way I can change the appearance so that it reads black against white?

alanl58

WoodenFlugel

Staff member
On my laptop screen the colours are black text on a very light blue background and to me it looks nice and clear, but I'm aware that I'm lucky enough to be blessed with good colour vision (shame the focus isn't fantastic though :rolleyes:). I'm not sure if John has changed the colours since your post, but can you tell me if this is better or the same as before?

Please bear with us while we sort out the various changes and get familiar with the new software - there's still a lot to do and a lot to learn (it all looks very different to me..:redface:).

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Whilst I think the new site is great, I am having trouble reading dark blue characters against a light blue background.

Is there any way I can change the appearance so that it reads black against white?

alanl58

Hi Alan

Take a look at the bottom left of the screen and you will see a Style Chooser drop down menu. There is now one called 'High Contrast'. How's that... :)

John