bl**dy cats

Is the cat the most hateful of animals

• Total voters

louise0502

i love my cats, but everyone elses have been brought up differently and taught different things so i don't like those so much

cornetgirl

In my last home I was "adopted" by a lovely likle ginger cat whose owners named him Becks (oh dear...). Every morning he would stand on the wheelie bin mewing and head-butting the door until he came in and would then proceed to fall asleep in the most inconvenient place and be generally cute.

Having moved this week I have had to leave him behind and I miss him soooooo much that if anyone passes Wilsden and sees him, please bring him to Brough! :cry:

Rach x

2nd man down

Staff member
cornetgirl said:
In my last home I was "adopted" by a lovely likle ginger cat whose owners named him Becks (oh dear...). Every morning he would stand on the wheelie bin mewing and head-butting the door until he came in and would then proceed to fall asleep in the most inconvenient place and be generally cute.

Having moved this week I have had to leave him behind and I miss him soooooo much that if anyone passes Wilsden and sees him, please bring him to Brough! :cry:

Rach x
Or shoot it...whichever suits really.

Rambo Chick

Dogs are the way forward!!:D

Cats around where i live have nicknames such as Satan and She-devil.
3 guesses why!! :(

poor ickle birdies... :cry:

titch

I live in a garden shed, Im Poor, and next doors cat jumps on the roof at 2 am everyday, without fail, waking me up.

Didnt mind cats until that started!

Hot Lips

Cats

Cats are brill creatures, their love is not unconditional, it has to be gained, they are not stupid, they have unique characters, they know what they want and are not afraid to take it (usually thats my dinner), they are understanding and are polls apart from dogs!

Our cats are Holly and Dave. Dave is a massive tabby who fights with everything in the neighourhood. He is the equivalent of a bare knuckle boxer! (if he had knuckles that is.)

Anymore dissing of cats and Ill have to send Dave round. He'd take anything on!

Bryan_sop

I agree, Cat's are evil! We've just got new neighbours and they seem to have brought a selection of cats with them, including this really ugly Siamese thing.

We have 2 big trees at the bottom of our garden that are full of loads of different types of birds nests. I got up the other morning to find the contents of one of the nests (including one of the parents) in a mess of blood and feathers on the lawn.

They also wake me up at stupid times of the night fighting.

........and..... I'm allergic to the horrible furry pests. Just being in the vicinity of one makes my nose and eyes run and makes my chest tight (I've got asthma). I was weeding in my grandads garden a few years back and I was pulling up weeds near a bush by the fence , when all of a sudden...... A Black paw appeared from the bush and slashed the back of my hand. half an hour later it looked like someone had slashed my hand with a red hot fork or something because of the reaction I had to it. The neighbour had just got a new cat, they said it was being 'inquisitive.' Horrible animal! :evil:

They are pure evil and should just go away :twisted:

Nat

I have a cat called lucy and she is the loveliest creature ever-apart from my dogs, i am a very big animal lover and i dont take very kindly to people who hurt animals(although i think its ok to not like them- but that is no excuse to hurt them), i caught an ex kicking his cat so i kicked him and shouted at him, animals can't tell us to stop hurting them so animal abuse goes on and on- its people like me who try to stop it!

Trigger

I completly agree with Nat about not hurting animals. I think people that hurt animals should be locked up forever!! I remember this guy I once knew (complete idiot) put a live snail on a the glowing coals of a BBQ. I know it's only a snail but that would have died a really horrible death. :evil: :evil: When I saw him do that I went mad and tried to get it out, but it was too hot. He was about to put another one on the BBQ but then I really copped so he didn't. In my view, there's no need to harm animals they never (rarely) hurt us without provocation, so why harm them?

Still can't stand cats though!! :lol:

ratley

I am immensly fortunate to be housekeeper to a beautiful black cat called Mogwai. Yoofman has the pleasure of being her butler.

Cats don't have owners, they have staff!

ratley

I Have a friend who has named her four cats after former boyfriends - Dave, Nige, Steve and Brian.

All of them have been neutered......

bigmamabadger

I adore cats, even my mum's tame panthers who bring rabbits backwards through the catflap and kill them under the sideboard.
Last time I stayed there I was woken at some ungodly hour by my dad bellowing "You stupid cat!" as he trod on a dead baby stoat on the landing...

I'm not allowed cats at the moment, since I keep losing or killing them.

I understand that people don't like them though, and I can pass on a bit of advice about keeping them out of your garden. Sure-fire cure.
1. Drink loads.
2. Go out into your garden in the dead of night (timing is crucial)
3. Wee all round your garden, particularly at the base of any trees which might contain small baby birds.

Cats really don't like human wee, smells like a predator apparrently. :twisted
BMB
xx