Birthdays

Aidan

happy belated birthdays, and now they are over and im gonna hijack the thread (sue me) so anyone who fancies ANOHTER manchester nite out... meeting at the rncm bar for mine and jo moss's birthday drinks at 6pm on the 5th JAN!!!(monday) be there or be ovular and somewhere else

Dave Euph

Nadia said:
happy belated birthdays, and now they are over and im gonna hijack the thread (sue me) so anyone who fancies ANOHTER manchester nite out... meeting at the rncm bar for mine and jo moss's birthday drinks at 6pm on the 5th JAN!!!(monday) be there or be ovular and somewhere else
Ouch, I'm not back at Uni yet so it's a bit of a no go ... as much as I can't turn down the chance for a night out!

Jo Elson

Sorry these are somewhat belated birthday greetings but its been a mad couple of weeks. So hope you both had great birthdays, and craig you kept that one quiet, let me guess....21 again!?! :D

super_sop

Supporting Member
Jo Elson said:
Sorry these are somewhat belated birthday greetings but its been a mad couple of weeks. So hope you both had great birthdays, and craig you kept that one quiet, let me guess....21 again!?! :D
25 actually :wink:

Jo Elson

well happy birthday to you too. We should get an on-line tMP diary so every one can put there birthdays in it, but this is just in my head. I have these little thoughts that are impossible but fun to imagine- i think there's a word for it......simple?

IckleSop

Yeah Hope Everyone Had a Nice time and Happy B'day to everyone

Ive Given Super_sop and b'day hug already!