Smid

Besson sovereign EEb Tuba

Inc.
Dennis Wick Mouthpiece
Besson hard case with inbuilt wheels
Soft gig bag (needs handle resew)
Marching strap
Tuba stand

Tuba is in excellent condition, with just a couple of dinks in bottom bow (which could be ironed out).

**N.B The rubber patch on the bottom bow is just for protection**

With these extras and the lovely condition of this instrument I am looking for £3200 ONO

To try or buy, please contact me - I live in Worthing.

Cleared funds will need to be received before releasing the instrument to you.

Amelia Jessie

Ive only just twigged ! its that buggered one with the plastic patch on the bottom from a while ago !
:cool::cool::cool:

The reason I keep reposting is because you keep writing irrelevant information on the feed! There is absolutely nothing wrong with the tuba / the patch is not covering any damage, it's purely a protection patch from when the tuba used to be marched. Could you please refrain from writing on the feed unless you are interested. Many thanks

Matthew

The reason I keep reposting is because you keep writing irrelevant information on the feed! There is absolutely nothing wrong with the tuba / the patch is not covering any damage, it's purely a protection patch from when the tuba used to be marched. Could you please refrain from writing on the feed unless you are interested. Many thanks
Perhaps if you stopped repeatedly posting it, people would be more interested. ALL your threads relate to the same content.

In fact, ALL your posts to date have been regarding selling this instrument. Perhaps if you actually took the time and courtesy of properly introducing yourself, before spamming a new forum, other members would take you more seriously! :rolleyes: