Bearpark and Esh Colliery Vacancies (Durham)

Naomi McFadyen

3rd Section Bearpark and Esh Colliery Band, based in Durham, urgently require-

Sop Cornet
Cornets
Eb Bass

Please PM or email me for more details!
Thank you! :D

geordiecolin

Best of luck finding your players.

When I'm home from Uni I would be more than happy to come and help you out now and then.

geordiecolin

Bearpark and Esh are 2 villages about 5 miles West of Durham, on the way to Tow Law. South East of Lanchester and North West of Spennymoor.

See here

Edit: Fixed the link (was too big for the width of the page!). Dyl.

dagriff

Bearpark and Esh Colliery Band are currently recruiting for both Cornet Players, and a Musical Director.

We rehearse Wednesday evenings 7:30 - 9:30 and Sunday Mornings 10:30 - 12:30 in the Old Chapel Esh Winning ( around 5 miles from Durham City centre )

We will be competing in the 3rd section next year, having just been promoted as a result of this years Areas.

We are looking for a number of cornet players, both front and back row, as well as a sop player.

We have an active learners section which meets before the main rehearsal on Wednesdays, and the hope is that any successful applicant for Musical Director will have a significant input into.

For more details on any of our vacancies, please contact our Band Secretary, Mrs M Waterworth on 07989 201278, or via email at secretary@bearparkandeshcollieryband.co.uk