Sold/Expired Bb/F trombone wanted

ScrapingtheBottom

Hi guys,

I've decided that I need a new bone, but being a poor student I can't afford a brand new one.

I'm looking for a Bb/F large (symphonic) bore instrument ideal of professional quality (such as Conn 88H, Bach 42, etc) in reasonably good nick. If you live anywhere near Nottingham I could come down and have a blow sometime.

If you are interested in part exchange I have a Conn 52H dual bore at the moment and also a B&H Regent cornet in frosted silver that needs a good home.

My budget is around £600 (I can go higher a bit) and I have seen a few instrument that people have bought for around that value as the kind of thing I'm looking for (so you can put the raths and edwards away!).

I will also consider straight trombones too, but ideally I'm looking for a trigger.

Please PM if you have an instrument you are interested in selling.

Thanks,

Chris Satterley
Bestwood Black Diamonds Band

wayne

Trom for sale

Hi Chris,
I have a Besson Sovereign BE944 Bb / F Trom for sale.

It' 18 months old and in very good condition. I'm looking for £900 but as I see your budget is less than that I will look at any reasonable offer.

thanks
Wayne Ruston
Best to call me on 07811320062

lewis

Chris my flatmate has a bach Bb/f he's thinking of flogging. He might want a little more than 600 quid but it's a lovely instrument. It doesn't look great as a lot of the lacquer has come off but it blows beautifully, I've been using it for a few gigs so would definitely recommend it. Only problem is we live in London and he is in cyprus until 8th April so if you're interested you should maybe pm him. His tMp id is Robb.

ScrapingtheBottom

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the generous offers. I've managed to get hold of a King 4B in very good condition for my budget price so I'm sorted now, thanks.

Chris

Neil Mc

Trombone

I have a yamaha YSL648R which i'm willing to sell for a good price. It has an F attachment, slide is good and has a lovely sound. I never rated yamaha trombones but i bought this one from a friend while i was waiting for my new rath just to keep me going but now it's surplus to requirements. I'll give it to you for £300 including all the bits!! I live in Ireland but am traveling to manchester tomorrow so let me know soon (as in this evening!!!) :p

Neil