Band Pub Crawl (Nottingham)

sparkling_quavers

Bestwood Black Diamonds are gonna be painting the town red on this Saturday night (5th April). Anyone welcome to come along. We are starting in the Whetherspoons on St James St (Nottingham City Centre) at 7.30! (Or at my house about 4 :?)

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
... living up to your avatar Rach eh! :D and the new smilie everyone here seems to lurve...:guiness

Hope everyone at BBD enjoys (and behaves) themselves... have one for the Music Man eh! 8)

HBB

I'm amazed how much he can drink and not turn green or vomit!!! A bet a lotta blokes (and gals) would love to be able to do that! :D

not that i'd know about that! :D

HBB

I'm really sorry, but I couldn't resist! :D

there are some really cool "smilies" on the web you know --- perhaps you should put a link? :?

neiltwist

you'll just have to learn then. have you been to dublin? it's nice there!

:guiness

it's spelt wrong in the smiley!

Raspberry

Hey Rach what will your first drink be Saturday night? blackcurrant and lemonade????? or something a bit stronger? 8)

Raspberry

Anyway it should be a good night tonight.......anyone else who lives in the area or happen to be in the area are welcome to join us and see sparkling quavers live up to her photograph!! :lol:

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
sparkling_quavers said:
..i was a good girl 8)
Yeah of course Rach.... and I suppose you'll tell us next that the word 'gullible' has been taken out of the dictionary, and that the sun doesn't shine eh! :wink: :wink:

BoozyBTrom

Couldnt make it to nottingham but was out in sympathy in middlesbrough for you.

my wallet is still recovering. :cry: :cry:

geordiecolin

And your lungs too i should imagine. All the smog!! UGGGGHHH!

I'm nots surpised your wallet hurts, you probably got mugged :hammer

Raspberry

It was a very good night - next social is Rocky Horror Show - all members are required to dress up - that reminds me to find my fishnet tights........ :eek: