Bad Joke Thread....

JessopSmythe

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] A welsh hill farmer came across one of his sheep that had died in a stream up on the hill. Down stream he noticed a walker drinking the infected water by cupping his hand, so he shouts out in welsh "Paid ac yfed y dwr achos mae dafad wedi marw yno lan fan hyn " which means "Dont drink the water because a sheep has died up stream". The walker replies "What was that taffy ?!,i didnt catch a word of that old boy,speak the queens english man,goodness me!!" to which the farmer shouts back "USE BOTH HANDS"!![/FONT]

Ste-flat-Bass

Make way, I have discovered the thread. Many a bad joke on its way. Just a few to lower the tone :p....

I went to the Butchers today, and the butcher said "I bet you £50 that you cant read that meet up there." I said "No way, mate" he said "Why" I said "the Steaks are to high"

I went shoplifting today on the back off a bunch of vampires. I got arrested on 4 counts.

Black Beauty He was a Dark horse.
Do you ever have it when you are half way through eating a horse and you think, "Im not as hungry as i thought I was."
I used to have a horse. His name was Treacle, he had golden styrups.
He didnt go out much, he was a shire horse.

Thats 4 horse jokes on the trot. Five!

Gauntlet placed down.

Rapier

Supporting Member
Two Jehovah's Witnesses die and go to heaven and knock on the gates. God says to St.Peter "Don't answer it, we'll pretend we're out."

Ste-flat-Bass

I was working in a Health Food shop and this bloke came in and said "Evening Primrose Oil"
I said "Mr. Neal, yo you"
"Soya chunks"
I said "You shouldnt have been looking."

Bryan_sop

A pair of chickens walk up to the circulation desk at a public library and say, 'Buk Buk BUK.' The librarian decides that the chickens desire three books, and gives it to them...and the chickens leave shortly thereafter.

Around midday, the two chickens return to the circulation desk quite vexed and say,' Buk Buk BuKKOOK!' The librarian decides that the chickens desire another three books and gives it to them. The chickens leave as before.

The two chickens return to the library in the early afternoon, approach the librarian, looking very annoyed and say, 'Buk Buk Buk Buk Bukkooook!' The librarian is now a little suspicious of these chickens. She gives them what they request, and decides to follow them.

She followed them out of the library, out of the town, and to a park. At this point, she hid behind a tree, not wanting to be seen. She saw the two chickens throwing the books at a frog in a pond, to which the frog was saying, "Rrredit Rrredit Rrredit..."

Pops2501

How do you turn a duck into a soul singer?.....

...... Put in in the microwave until it's 'Bill Withers'

Ha ha ha!

I LIKE it - I remember DLT on the radio telling that one.:clap:

I'm really fed up!
Someones just crashed into my car in one those new skodas

there's jam and sponge everywhere...:biggrin:

Bryan_sop

Some men in a pickup truck drove into a lumberyard. One of the men walked in the office and said, "We need some four-by-twos."

The clerk asked, "You mean two-by-fours, don't you?"

The man said, "I'll go check," and went back to the truck. He returned and said, "Yeah, I meant two-by-four."

The clerk said, "All right. How long do you need them?" The customer paused for a minute and said, "I'd better go check."

After a while, the customer returned to the office and said, "A long time. We're gonna build a house."

GingerMaestro

It's nice to see the smoking ban is being taken seriously in the muslim community.

Security Guards found 2 of them smoking in the entrance of Glasgow Airport

dyl

[FONT=Tahoma, Arial] Liverpool airport was closed for four hours today after police found a suspicious car parked outside. It was taxed, insured and still had its radio.[/FONT]

Jonesy

Make way, I have discovered the thread. Many a bad joke on its way. Just a few to lower the tone :p....

I went to the Butchers today, and the butcher said "I bet you £50 that you cant read that meet up there." I said "No way, mate" he said "Why" I said "the Steaks are to high"

I went shoplifting today on the back off a bunch of vampires. I got arrested on 4 counts.

Black Beauty He was a Dark horse.
Do you ever have it when you are half way through eating a horse and you think, "Im not as hungry as i thought I was."
I used to have a horse. His name was Treacle, he had golden styrups.
He didnt go out much, he was a shire horse.

Thats 4 horse jokes on the trot. Five!

Gauntlet placed down.

Thieving a string of jokes from Tim Vine - poor, very poor!!!! Vine is a legend, it's the plagiarism which is out of order :wink:

I went to a wedding dressed as a TV ariel. The reception was terrible.

Last edited:

GingerMaestro

A horse walks into a pub

The landlord says "Why the long face"

A man walks into a pub with a monkey. The man orders a pint for him and a vodka for the monkey.

By the end of the night the monkey is so drunk he falls over and the man carries on walking out the pub.

The landlord shouts "Oi you can't leave that lyin' there"

The man says "thats not a lion its a monkey"

Errr Steve....(from 2 posts ago....)

Feeling a bit slow today? Maybe you ought to go sit with the basses tonight...;)

I think something needs to be done here, that's two of us hit by the same car...

Try this one... Although I think it may be taken off though for two reasons.. A. because it's probably not family listenable to and B. No doubt someone has already posted it...

Apple Computer announced today that it has developed a computer chip
that can store and play music in women's breast implants. It will cost $499
or $599 depending on size.
This is considered to be a major breakthrough because women are always
complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to
them.

Cantonian

One for the ladies.

Apologies if this has been posted before:

One for the ladies

When you need to visit a public loo there is invariably a line of women waiting, you smile politely and take your place in the line, it finally gets to your turn, you check for feet under the cubicle doors.

Every cubicle is occupied.

But eventually a door opens and you dash in, nearly knocking down the woman leaving the cubicle.

You get in to find the door won¹t lock. It doesn¹t matter, the wait has been so long and you are about to wet your pants! The dispenser for the modern 'seat covers' is handy, but empty. You would hang your bag on the door hook if there was one, but there isn¹t so you carefully, but quickly drape it around your neck, yank down your pants and assume 'the position'.

In this position your ageing, toneless thigh muscles begin to shake. You would love to sit down, but you certainly hadn¹t taken time to wipe the seat or lay toilet paper on it, so you hold 'the position'.

To take your mind off your trembling thighs for a moment you reach for the toilet paper dispenser and your worst nightmare it¹s empty, the toilet roll dispenser is empty.. You hover looking around in the hope there's a new roll behind you no such luck. Your thighs start to shake more. Then you remember the tiny tissue that you blew your nose on yesterday the one that¹s still in your handbag, which is now burning your neck & shoulders with the weight. So you contort your arm into a very unnatural position and start to fumble around in the deep dark depths of your handbag for that small crumpled used tissue no bigger than your thumbnail.

Someone pushes your door cubicle door and because the latch doesn't work the door hits your head, which is bent forward from you holding your bag around your neck while you are rummaging for thatused tissue, the door takes you by surprise and you start to lose your balance and topple backwards. 'Occupied!' you scream, as you reach to push the door shut and drop the precious, tiny, crumpled tissue you had only just managed to retrieve with your index finger into an 'unknown' puddle on the floor.

If that isn't enough you lose your balance altogether, or just give up and... sit down ... directly onto the TOILET SEAT.

Yes - it's wet! You bolt up, knowing all too well that it's too late.

Your thighs and bottom have made contact with every imaginable germ & life form that lives on the uncovered seat.

By this time, the automatic sensor on the back of the toilet is so confused that it flushes, propelling a stream of cold water like a fire hose into the bowl which causes a spray of fine mist that completely covers your bum and runs downs your legs along with all the various life forms and down into your disheveled pants which have now dropped to your ankles with your hems soaking up that puddle from the floor.

The flush seems to suck everything down with such force that you grab onto the empty toilet paper dispenser for fear of being dragged in too.

At this point you give up. You're soaked by the spewing water and the wet toilet seat. You're exhausted. You try to wipe your self with a piece of gum wrapper you found in your pocket and then slink out inconspicuously to the sinks.

You cannot figure out how to operate the tap, so run your hands underneath it grateful for the two drops of water there and around the basin itself.

You go to the towel dispenser past the line of women still waiting, where of course there are no paper towels so you more onto the hand blower, which yes you've guessed it that doesn't work either!

You're no longer able to smile politely to the women, but there's an unspoken understanding between you all.

A kind soul at the very end of the line of women points out that you have a piece of toilet paper trailing from your shoe. Where was that when you NEEDED IT??? You yank the paper from your shoe, plonk it in the woman's hand and tell her warmly, 'Here, you just might need this'.

As you exit you spot your hubby, who has long since entered, used and left the men's. Annoyed, he asks, 'What took you so long, and why is your handbag hanging around your neck?'

This is dedicated to women everywhere who deal with public loos. It also helps explain to the men why it really does take us women so long and it also answers that commonly asked question Why do women always go to the loos in pairs?

It's so your friend can hold the door, hang onto your bag and pass you tissue under the door!

BigHorn

^^^^ so there you have it men. The luxury of a womens toilet. A working, automatc flush, a door still on its hinges and an actual seat still there to sit on. No wonder they take so long in there - such comfort has never been known in a men's pulic loo.

Ste-flat-Bass

I had a nice compliment on my driving the other day. Got back to my car and there was a note saying "Parking Fine." So that was nice.

Di

Why men are happier??

Men Are Just Happier People
What do you expect from such simple creatures?
Your last name stays put.
The garage is all yours.
Wedding plans take care of themselves.
Chocolate is just another snack.
You can be Prime Minister. You can never be pregnant.
You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.
You can wear NO shirt to a water park.
Car mechanics tell you the truth.
The world is your urinal.
You never have to drive to another petrol station restroom because this one is just too icky.
You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
Same work, more pay.
Wrinkles add character. Graying hair adds attraction.
People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.
The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.
New shoes don't cut, blister,or mangle your feet.
One mood all the time.
Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
You know stuff about tanks.
A five-day holiday requires only one suitcase.
You can open all your own jars.
You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.
Your underwear is £8.95 for a three-pack.
Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
You almost never have strap problems in public.
You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.
Everything on your face stays its original colour.
The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
You only have to shave your face and neck.
You can play with toys all your life.
Your belly usually hides your big hips.
One wallet and one pair of shoes one color for all seasons.
You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.
You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife.
You have freedom of choice concerning growing a moustache.
You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier. Send this to the women who can handle it and
to the men who will enjoy reading it.