Audley Brass with Simone Rebello

Audley Brass are in concert with the renowned percussionist Simone Rebello at Sandbach Town Hall on Saturday 5th July at 7.30pm.
Tickets are £6 and £5 concessions with a Family Ticket priced at just £15.
Simone is returning to Sandbach where she was for a number of years the principal Percussionist with the Foden Richardson Band.
Please contact Kevin Birch on 01270 760778 or email kevin@birchkm40.fsnet.co.uk

kevin birch said:
Audley Brass are in concert with the renowned percussionist Simone Rebello at Sandbach Town Hall on Saturday 5th July at 7.30pm.
Tickets are £6 and £5 concessions with a Family Ticket priced at just £15.
Simone is returning to Sandbach where she was for a number of years the principal Percussionist with the Foden Richardson Band.
Please contact Kevin Birch on 01270 760778 or email kevin@birchkm40.fsnet.co.uk

I'm probably coming to that - I'm best friends with her sister Paola and as it's relatively local - opposed to New York, think we're coming!

PeterBale

Staff member
Although it's too far away for me, I would certainly encourage anyone who is free and in the area to go along. We saw her when she appeared at St John's, Smith Square, with Enfield a couple of years back - great musician, and really communicates her enjoyment in performance. Very appproachable too, and quite willing to chat with the audience in the interval.

PeterBale said:
Although it's too far away for me, I would certainly encourage anyone who is free and in the area to go along. We saw her when she appeared at St John's, Smith Square, with Enfield a couple of years back - great musician, and really communicates her enjoyment in performance. Very appproachable too, and quite willing to chat with the audience in the interval.

Despite being a fantastic musician, she's actually a nice person too, don't be too shocked!