Audition paper I had to take once (Large Image)

Fishsta

Trigger

It's called multi-tasking!!! (Not that I could ever play that- as long as my a**e points down!!) :lol:

James Yelland

According to newspaper reports last week, Abide with Me (sorry - Eventide) was the tune that many people under the influence of mind-altering drugs said they heard in their heads. I'm not sure how that nugget of information furthers this thread................ :?

Fishsta

Oh, come on... 437 bars rest, 3 notes, then another 437 bars rest?

Guitar solo, free chant, flute solo, spoken, mounds of pauses, ties, slurs and key signatures to blow your brain?

Just look at the last bar! In fact, the whole last bit from the key change to 15 flats!

MoominDave

Yeah - think about how the scales wrap around the octave - the cycle of 5ths suggests that 1 key flatter than Cb major (7 flats) will be Fb major, and the scale will be Fb Gb Ab Bbb Cb Db Eb Fb - Bs are double flatted in the key signature in 8 flats. In 15, everything would be double-flatted, and Bs would be treble-flatted.

Dave

HBB

Lol. Cornet use Ice?

Gradually slide from 12 Bar Blues to a more Vivaldi like Cadence!!!!!! :D

Great! :D

Fishsta

Hey, everyone... I was just looking through the old website I did for Lostock Hall Band (www.lhmbb.com), when I found these pics, and I noticed they'd been removed from here for some reason... probably during a forum update.

Well, here they are again for you!

Texus

Sounds like something off the Cory's bandroom in the seventies.......Gals got Carnival of Venice, Blokes got Deep Harmony!

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.