Attractive Rep Player???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okiedokie of Oz

admittedly, she's better than most of the rep players I've worked with. But then again, most of them have been blokes too......

2nd man down

Staff member
How do we know she's not all hairy with the body of a hippo with a gland problem from the neck down??
Sorry it's too difficult to say with so little info. More pictures required I fancy! :wink:

stephen_clapton

2nd man down said:
How do we know she's not all hairy with the body of a hippo with a gland problem from the neck down??
Sorry it's too difficult to say with so little info. More pictures required I fancy! :wink:
I can assure you that she's VERY nice!

T-Horn

oi neil, ur not going wierd on us are you. Ur having too much sunlight. Best get back in the cupboard.! :D

Fifi

Sorry it's too difficult to say with so little info. More pictures required I fancy!
Well im not hairy thanyou and i dont look like a hippo from the neck down. i take great offense at these comments.[/img]

akwarose

i would!!!
rude bunch of inconsiderate bandsmen!

take no notice fifi, i dont think ur a hairy hippo or anything!!!

Fifi

hey thanx for sticking up for me!!!!

thats comment he made was just too far. yeah say im not attractive but calling me a hairy hippo is just not on when you have never met me.

markyboy

Sellers_Bird said:
nope, littlemissmarcroft is the most attractive i have seen... rep for pennine :wink:
For the last four years I have sat next to the lovely Rebekah Farrington, and now I'm sat next to the lovely Miss Marcroft.
How lucky can a bloke be?!?

akwarose

Fifi said:
hey thanx for sticking up for me!!!!

thats comment he made was just too far. yeah say im not attractive but calling me a hairy hippo is just not on when you have never met me.
anytime hun :)

i agree. he just went too far!

neiltwist

markyboy said:
Sellers_Bird said:
nope, littlemissmarcroft is the most attractive i have seen... rep for pennine :wink:
For the last four years I have sat next to the lovely Rebekah Farrington, and now I'm sat next to the lovely Miss Marcroft.
How lucky can a bloke be?!?
not much more, I'll tell you that!

Status
Not open for further replies.