Area dates

strongbow

Not sure if this has already been posted elsewhere but I can't find it.

Can anyone let me know the dates of all the areas for next year.

Thanks

London & Southern Counties: Arts & Leisure Centre, Stevenage, Hertfordshire
2nd, & 1st Sections Sat 20th March 2004
4th & 3rd & Champ sections Sunday 21st March 2004

Midlands: The Town Hall, Burton upon Trent.
1st Section Sat 6th March 2004
Champ &3rd Sections Sunday 7th March
2nd section Saturaday 13th March
4th Section Sunday 14th March.

North of England: The Dolphin Centre, Darlington.
4th & 3rd Sections Saturday 20th March
2nd, 1st & Champ Sunday 21st March.

North West :Winter Gardens, Blackpool.
All sections 14th March .

Scotland Civic Centre., Motherwell.
2nd, 3rd & 4th Sections Saturday 13th March
1st & Champs Sections Sunday 14th March.

Wales. Brangwyn Hall, Swansea.
3rd,2nd &1st Sections Saturday 13th March.
4th & Champs. Sunday 14th March.

West of England. Riviera International Conference Centre, Torquay, Devon.
4th, 2nd, & 1st Sections Saturday 27th March.
3rd & Champs sections Sunday 28th March.

Yorkshire: St. George's Hal, Bradford, West Yorkshire
2nd & 1st sections Saturday 6th March
4th, 3rd & Champs Sections Sunday 7th March.

leisa

our area's are the day before my 18th :? ! why do i have a funny feelin im gonna be ill and hugover on my birthday?

tewkeshorn

Account Suspended
Us Westerners are last to fight it out again...at least there isn't a giant gap after the other regions like this years one was!

sparkling_quavers

floral_dance said:
North West :Winter Gardens, Blackpool
All sections 14th March.

ahha fantastic... all sections on the same day... no excuse for not having a tMP meet up then AND the regionals does not fall on my nieces birthday for the first time ever. At least now I won't be juggling last minute rehearsals and tots parties!

rachael

tewkeshorn said:
Us Westerners are last to fight it out again...at least there isn't a giant gap after the other regions like this years one was!

yeah quite right! finally catching up with the rest of the country...and correct me if I'm wrong..no doubt some one will!......Areas 2005 will be 5th and 6th March,so even earlier! yippee! :lol:

rachael said:
tewkeshorn said:

yeah quite right! finally catching up with the rest of the country...and correct me if I'm wrong..no doubt some one will!......Areas 2005 will be 5th and 6th March,so even earlier! yippee! :lol:

Blimey - that's quite early isn't it? I was happy just to be playing in the same month as everyone else :)
Do you know if it's going to be Torquay again?

neiltwist

sparkling_quavers said:
ahha fantastic... all sections on the same day... no excuse for not having a tMP meet up then

well, possibly, depends what time the first section is, i may not be in much of a state to do any 'meeting up' so to speak.

Tromgod

Sam Atherton said:
rachael said:
tewkeshorn said:

Blimey - that's quite early isn't it? I was happy just to be playing in the same month as everyone else :)
Do you know if it's going to be Torquay again?

I understand that it will be Torquay as well.