ARE YOU PHOTOGENIC OR WHAT ROGER!

HBB

Active Member
WELL DONE!!!!!


I think the camera liked you Roger! ..... Everytime the camera flung to the musicians you were there (was that Elin next to you??)


Well done ..... BUT YOU DIDN'T BEAT THE BLONDES :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I only got 126 :cry:


WELL DONE TO EVERYONE! :D

Ben ;)
 

MoominDave

Well-Known Member
Jolly good show chaps.

Mr Bagpuss was the one and only star of the show... Leaving aside the blonde woman who'd had an unfortunate accident with her top anyway...

I reckon the City Traders had an unfair advantage - they were all old! Immense bonus points for advancing age :!:

Dave
 

HBB

Active Member
MoominDave said:
Jolly good show chaps.

Mr Bagpuss was the one and only star of the show... Leaving aside the blonde woman who'd had an unfortunate accident with her top anyway...

I reckon the City Traders had an unfair advantage - they were all old! Immense bonus points for advancing age :!:

Dave
They didn't exactly pick on the brainiest musician either ..... 31 x 29 is 100 ! LMAO!..... she belonged in the blondes! :D

Ben ;)
 

MoominDave

Well-Known Member
Poor woman - how embarrassing! She was a bit closer with 1000 as a first guess though. She rushed in the middle of her flutey bit too - but what a pressure situation to have to do it in, even for a pro!

Dave
 

MoominDave

Well-Known Member
Well, I think it was extremely brave of her to stay on there (and in the front row of her group) when it had tragically split right down the middle like that. I applaud her principled stand.

Dave
 

Salli

Member
homocidalbennyboy said:
WELL DONE!!!!!

I think the camera liked you Roger! ..... Everytime the camera flung to the musicians you were there (was that Elin next to you??)
Yep - that was Elin (Twigglet) next to Roger, and John (The Music Man) was directly behind Rog.

Not only did they speak to Darren (Bagpuss) about being a small baby, but Ady (Chief Lardy Basso de Blower) answered the 'Large Cup' question and Kari Anson also spoke later on in the show.

So (in addition to those that have received nominations in the '6 months Live' Awards - of course!) we now have three more famous Mouthpiecers!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D
 
Well done everyone, and ROger nice to put a face to the name. Poor blonde but certainly gave my husband something to ogle at :shock:
 

cornetgirl

Active Member
Having just got back from an exciting weekend's contesting at Buxton I have the delight to watch on vid!!! Can't wait!!!

Rach x
 

Roger Thorne

Active Member
MoominDave said:
Poor woman - how embarrassing! She was a bit closer with 1000 as a first guess though. She rushed in the middle of her flutey bit too - but what a pressure situation to have to do it in, even for a pro!

Dave
If only you'd seen her an hour before the show. She was laid out in the reception room sleeping off the booze. - I think she'd taken advantage of the Beeb's hospitality.

Drunk in charge of a flute! :guiness
 

MoominDave

Well-Known Member
If only you'd seen her an hour before the show. She was laid out in the reception room sleeping off the booze. - I think she'd taken advantage of the Beeb's hospitality.
An honourable acquittal, then!

Dave
 
Top