Are you being good???

Melph

WhatSharp? said:
2 GOOD Adjudicators! thats more than a wish thats an Impossibilty! 2 Breathing might be manageable :D !.

From some of the comments made by adjudicators, im not sure if they were really alive and kicking!

Sellers_Bird

i have only been a good girl for a third of the year so i cant really ask santa for much..so i would hope he would bring me a set of mutes and maybe some clothes, shoes and beer.:D

Big Twigge

Mummy and Daddy told me that Santa doesn't know how to get to Japan, so we won't get anything for Christmas.

But I was on my best behaviour all year anyway, just in case. I don't remember any being naughty at all ...

lausonbass

well i don't even try to be good anymore, being naughty is much more fun, all i want is a full day in bed with noone disturbing me!!!

Will the Sec

Big Twigge said:
Mummy and Daddy told me that Santa doesn't know how to get to Japan, so we won't get anything for Christmas.

But I was on my best behaviour all year anyway, just in case. I don't remember any being naughty at all ...

And you were really good at Pontins. :tup

Must count for something!

Big Twigge

Sellers_Bird said:
jus because u were too drunk to remember it, doesn't mean you weren't miss twigge;)
Are you sure? I'm sure I read somewhere that if you don't remember then denial IS acceptable behaviour...

Big Twigge said:
Are you sure? I'm sure I read somewhere that if you don't remember then denial IS acceptable behaviour...

grand!

*memorises the above*

and what are you on about anna? you've never managed a third of the year. Thats 4 months!!!!!!!!!! Don't make me think through every month of the year for blatant deviance.

PS, Im an angel.

Key2207

Oh, and I wouldn't complain if I got Dennis from Eastenders for christmas ;)

It'd be great if I got both Shane (X Factor) and Dennis for crimbo!!

vonny

Key2207 said:
:clap: agreed!!

Even when your naughty you still tend to get what you want! ;)

Hmmmmm well we will have to see about that... I have made a mental note of ALL the times you have mis-behaved KEELY, and i have to say, it's not looking good... So i guess you'll have to do some additional chores around the property ;)

Chunky

vonny said:
Hmmmmm well we will have to see about that... I have made a mental note of ALL the times you have mis-behaved KEELY, and i have to say, it's not looking good... So i guess you'll have to do some additional chores around the property ;)

So have you been good Vonny? And what would you like? :wink:

Key2207

vonny said:

I didn't know you were capable of making mental notes!! And as the the saying goes "If you want something doing, DO IT YOURSELF"

P.S 'Property' makes us sound posh!! :)

Melph

I am very upset at the way women have been using this thread to talk about what men they would like for christmas. It is very demeaning to the male members of this site and I for one will be lodging a complaint.

You would not catch men of brass band stock taking about women this way!!!

;)

Matt Lawson

Too right!

Us men are far more dignified.

Saying that...

Girls Aloud can blow my cornet/trumpet any day.

Was that too sexual for TMP? ;)

Melph

Lets see what the moderators say?

No, i have thought long and hard and I am not going to be drawn into a conversation with sexual innuendos as I will only get in trouble.

My lips are sealed!

Chunky

Matt Lawson said:
Too right!

Us men are far more dignified.

Saying that...

Girls Aloud can blow my cornet/trumpet any day.

Was that too sexual for TMP? ;)

Glad we are united on this gents. Imagine if I said I wanted Katherine Jenkins in a stocking at Christmas. How bad would that be :wink:

Melph

Chunky said:
Glad we are united on this gents. Imagine if I said I wanted Katherine Jenkins in a stocking at Christmas. How bad would that be :wink:

I would prefer her out of the skockings....... opps, there it is, I have said it and am not proud. I will have to take a tougher stand on this